As BU Finance Team Lead Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine China, to drive compliant and more efficient investment and resource allocation in both Top Line and Commercial Expense (CE), help for a more competitive and sustainable business growth through independent, objective and value-creating financial analytics and recommendations to business partners. Reporting to CFO.
- Lead BU actionable dashboard and business performance analysis with recommendations to help business partners to make fact-based decisions;
- Lead BU planning processes including BP, JU/NU, LRFP etc. to ensure alignment between business strategies and financials;
- Monitor business trends and identify upside/downside on top-line & bottom-line. Communicate with management / business partners for actions to deliver financial commitment;
- Excellence in business partnering to support growth by actively participate different projects to provide financial insights, solutions and decisions, deep dive into business via field visit and close connecting with stakeholders;
- Enhance forecast accuracy both on sales and commercial expenses constantly;
- Strengthen expense management, kick off quarterly review meeting with all Business Leadership team, closely watch I/O spending and status, timely block the finished or expired I/O, and provide the accurate accrued expense amount;
- Ensure Business related activities / transactions are in line with J&J Worldwide Procedures and internal control requirement;
- Continuous development of processes & reports to drive increased operational efficiency. Ensure alignment and reconciliation of business and financial systems.
- Ad hoc analysis to support Business needs
Master degree or above in Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline from reputable institution; MBA is preferred;
Recognized Professional Accountancy Qualification e.g. CPA/CMA/CFA etc.;
Experience and skills
- Over 15 years’ experience in finance, accounting related areas with managerial role.
- Strong analytical and management accounting skills are required.
- The ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple requirements is required.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and data management skills are required
- Organization and strong communication skills are required.
- The ability to design business processes and have the ability to work effectively in a new, dynamic, and fast paced environment is required.
- Pharm / MNC experience is preferred.
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) or related role is preferred.
- Strong project management skills are preferred.
- Integrity: Exercises a professional approach to duties, applies knowledge and skills positively, treating colleagues, clients and the public with courtesy and sensitivity;
- Business Acumen: Maintains Commercial Awareness and customer focus;
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving: Thinks clearly & incisively. Identifies issues through variance analysis and gets to the root of them quickly; Establishes clear processes to manage complex data sets;
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills: Communicates clearly and easily with non-finance staff (verbal & written);
- Team Work: Actively promotes harmony within and cross the teams and works to achieve shared goals by sharing information and passing on expert knowledge;
- Systems Knowledge & Process Development: Constantly improves the efficiency and effectiveness of management reporting & planning processes; Strong Excel & database (TM1) skills and familiarity with large ERP systems (e.g. SAP);
· Strong influential skills
· Ability to prioritize and deliver in complex environment
· Lead cross functional collaboration.