Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is looking for a Manager Regional Professional Education – Knee Restoration covering Asia Pacific to be based in Singapore.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most creative, and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services, and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two phenomenal companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are encouraged to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Regional Professional Education Manager will develop the strategy for regional DePuy Synthes Knee restoration aligned to DePuy Synthes Joints platform strategic roadmap and DePuy Synthes business plan. They will design and influence the adoption of Knee restoration/VELYS continuum enabled with edtech solutions by markets aligned to global education strategy. Their ability to develop governance group in APAC to drive best practices of continuum and insights to improve for industry leading customer education will be essential for success in this role.
- Develop success measures and outcomes to demonstrate education effectiveness and adoption of knee restoration continuum by markets through governance model.
- Develop and execute knee restoration continuum with key market input and aligned to global strategy localized for maximum impact. Seek accreditation to differentiate.
- Oversee end to end customer experience for JJI events ensuring all HCP interactions are compliant and meet local and regional compliance codes.
Experience and Skills:
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Science, Business, or Education.
- Possess related industry experience in Medical Devices Sales, Commercial Education, Professional Education.
- Industry, Product and Procedural knowledge in technology and joint replacement is highly desirable including knowledge of DePuy Synthes products and technologies. Previous sales experience is highly regarded as well as previous education responsibility/experience.
- Ability to influence and drive change, creating followership, enthusiasm and alignment is required.
- Global mindset advocate and multicultural thinking.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30%, including some weekend travel.
About Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe health is everything. Our strength in healthcare innovation empowers us to build a world where complex diseases are prevented, treated, and cured, where treatments are smarter and less invasive, and solutions are personal. Through our expertise in Innovative Medicine and MedTech, we are uniquely positioned to innovate across the full spectrum of healthcare solutions today to deliver the breakthroughs of tomorrow, and profoundly impact health for humanity. Learn more at https://www.jnj.com/.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.