The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
CEE Business Compliance Specialist, Poland & baltics
Location: the candidate will be based in Warsaw, Poland but supporting Poland and Baltics
CEE Business Compliance Specialist is responsible for assuring full HCC compliance in all J&J MD education related interactions (Fee for Service agreements, Sponsorship agreements, Educational grants, etc.) with HCPs in one of CEE regions.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Coordination of requests for educational courses and events (HCCL system)
· Management of regular event logistics (collaboration with external travel agency):
o leading and coordinating event logistics;
o acquiring offers for venue, hospitality, hotel accommodation and travel options;
o Lanyon request;
o coordination of delegates and speakers for courses and events;
· Contracting management in close collaboration with ProfEd specialists, Legal, Finance and HCC teams.
· Educational Grants management:
o logistics (collaboration with external travel agency)
o early MedTech reporting of Educational Grants
· Management of post-event duties:
o reconciliation of HCCLife requests
o collecting documents and enclosing to the system
o documents archiving
· Coordination of payments processes for local and foreign activities
o request submission – eMP/ARIBA (requests related to Educational Grants, EMEA courses, AMEX)
o Cross – country x–charge processing: collecting invoices, preparing cost breakdown by attendees
o invoice management – SAP Lynx
· Close day to day cooperation with Professional Education and Health Care Compliance departments
· Administrative support
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· Education level: University Degree
· Fluent oral and written English language, Polish on native level and any other language from the region would be preferred
· Advanced computer literacy
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Analytical mindset and results driven
· High level of ethical standards
· Ability to build strong internal and external relationships – capable to adapt to different stakeholders’ environment, resilient
· Sense of urgency, proactivity, flexible or be able to deal with challenging and last – minute cases
· Excellent organization skills (proven track record of organizational support in multinational environment)
· Acting as a team player, solution – oriented and fast learner with strong responsibility and ownership of dedicated job tasks
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!