Johnson and Johnson is hiring for a Supply Chain CSS FP&A Senior Analyst to support CSS business. This role can be located in either El Paso, TX; Juarez, MX; Raritan, NJ; Cork, Ireland; Diegem, Belgium; or Zug, Switzerland.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94.9 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The FP&A SC organization is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to be a part of the team. This position will support the Finance Manager and provide strong financial leadership and business partner support to the End to End Finance Director in CSS Supply Chain. This position provides an outstanding opportunity to learn multiple financial systems, processes, and reporting while having the chance to be involved in important strategic business decisions.
Some of the key characteristics for a strong candidate should also be of one which is result and performance driven assuming full ownership and accountability for delivering results. Capable of proactively managing timelines and projects to ensure that responsibilities occur timely and accurately, in accordance with SOX requirements. The ability to influence business partners that are significantly more senior is critical.
The primary responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Responsible for performing financial close processes to deliver accurate, timely, and compliant results with well-framed budget vs actual analyses.
- Must be effective in connecting and partnering with the Director on the development of actual and forecast reporting packages for leadership reviews.
- Required to have a strong accounting/finance background and with a technical mindset, with experience in financial systems and process improvements as well as the ability to see the big picture for framing and prioritization purposes.
- The candidate should be able to think creatively, to maintain and improve business processes while working in a dynamic, team environment.
- Individual must be able to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles, while still be capable of working in dynamic cross-functional teams.
- Ability to balance workload, and the capacity to progress a range of tasks and projects at one time.
- Highly motivated, committed, effective and supportive team member, able to work flexibly, quickly, and accurately to challenging deadlines.
- Displays a strong desire for high quality / accuracy, with attention to detail.
- Support of ad hoc requests including analytics and reporting
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- An MBA and/or CPA, CMA or other certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant applicable work experience is required. Experienced professional with an ability to work independently, engage with teams, and interact with senior management is required.
- Prior experience in a supply chain finance organization with an understanding of manufacturing perspective is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- This role can be located in either El Paso, TX; Juarez, MX; Raritan, NJ; Cork, Ireland; Diegem, Belgium; or Zug, Switzerland and may require up to 10% of travel.
The base pay range for this position is $73,000 - $117,300
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.