- Flexible work practices, award-winning benefits, completive salary
- J&J Named a 2023 Fortune World’s Most Admired Company & Ranked #1 on the Pharmaceutical Industry List
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Australia is recruiting for an Employee Relations Consultant to join the Employee and Labour Relations team for an 18-month period to provide project support across Australia and New Zealand.
And we want you to join us.
How you can help.
This is a temporary position which will play a key role in supporting all sectors of the business with employee relations matters. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with 3-5 years of HR and ER experience.
What you’ll do.
- Advising stakeholders and managing employee relations cases, including in relation to disciplinary matters, performance management and grievances
- Reviewing and updating employee relations policies to ensure compliance and alignment with legislative changes
- Drafting and reviewing employment documentation
- Assist with workplace investigations for a range of matters
Who you are.
Experience and Skills:
- Relevant qualifications
- Overall 3-5 years of relevant HR experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Fair Work Act
- Demonstrated experience with workplace investigations and performance management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to undertake self-directed research
- Role will be hybrid – mix of work from our North Ryde office and work from home
- Full-time (38 hours per week)
At Johnson & Johnson, everyone is a leader, whether you manage a team or simply inspire those around you to perform at their optimum. By leading together, we push each other to be at our best to make human health better. Our Leadership Imperatives define a clear set of behaviours and expectations for you and the other 140,000+ team members worldwide to lead the Johnson & Johnson way.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe that one of the most effective ways of understanding and improving health for all is by having a workforce that appreciates and reflects the diversity of the world around us. That’s why we consistently and meticulously examine how we hire to make sure the best candidate always gets the job.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU:
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, lores, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
A great place to work.
Experience our flexible work options available across location, time and borders. We trust and empower our employees to work in a sustainable and revolutionary culture that unlocks life-changing possibilities for our employees, our business and our customers.
Agencies please note: Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team is managing this recruitment assignment directly. We’ll reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. We appreciate your respect for this process.
Overseas based candidates: This role is only open to candidates with the appropriate work rights/visa for Australia or New Zealand. For those with temporary visas, it is company discretion as to whether we can consider your application.