We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in the UK are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are crafting digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
DePuy Synthes is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
We have an exciting and challenging role within our team as a Clinical Specialist Trauma based in the North West, covering several accounts across East Lancashire and Merseyside.
You will be responsible for maintaining an existing customer base and developing sales in strategic accounts across a number of UK sales territories. In this role, you will become an integral part of the sales team by providing support to a number of territory managers in servicing their customers and accounts.
- You will provide in theatre support to consultants and nursing staff regarding the use of products
- Providing accurate information regarding all products and their indications (i.e. surgical techniques) for use to orthopaedic consultants and nursing staff
- Provide first class service and seamless supply to customers including training, stock checks, timely deliveries and supporting the theatre team to ensure the operation proceeds successfully.
- Assist in the promotion/correct use of DePuy products through regular, organised customer education meetings and training sessions
- Develop business opportunities across the portfolio in Key Focus Accounts, communicate to the Territory Manager, and assist in the successful conversion of these business opportunities.
- Provide support to DePuy Medical Education Events
- Achieve Business goals in line with CREDO Values
- Promote use of portfolio and services to Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff
- Maintain and grow the business as defined by the individual business plan and Key Opinion Leader targets.
- Proactively build and develop relationships with Clinical stakeholders
- Develop a portfolio of territory Key Opinion Leaders across the product portfolio
- Cover surgical cases as required to support regional colleagues
Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, you will work closely with the following people:
Hospital Clerical/Administrative Staff
Working Knowledge of theatre Environment and the NHS
Relevant experience in health sciences/anatomy and/or arthroscopy
Clinical qualification, e.g. ODP, RGN, Physiotherapy or a degree in science/sports science discipline/business/technology
By joining Johnson & Johnson you will find boundless opportunities to craft your path & amplify your impact inside & outside our walls. And with our commitment to be the world’s healthiest workforce you can strengthen your body as well and your mind. When you work at Johnson & Johnson you can touch over a Billion lives worldwide every day. And when you apply your talent to our collective purpose there’s no end to the lasting impact we can make together. And that changes everything.
It’s important to us that you feel you can bring your whole self to work; at Johnson & Johnson we provide an environment for you to fulfil your career aspirations as well as promoting your physical and mental wellbeing. As part of our offering, you will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as benefits that can be tailored to what is valuable to you throughout different stages of your life. Examples of this include: online Digital GP, private healthcare, Retail Vouchers, Discounted & Subsidised Gym memberships and you can get to support community projects as part of our global Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.