Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) supporting Supply Chain Deliver is recruiting for a IT Lead - Digital Customer Integration & EDI Technical Product Owner within the Customer Experience Product Group supporting MedTech with focus in EMEA. This position will be based in EMEA and preferred in United Kingdom.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Johnson & Johnson SCT organization is passionate about providing accurate, timely, and outstanding customer experience. Our TPO is leading a digital transformation to serve our customers with a specific focus on how we can more effectively connect our teams and product lines using technology. We serve the Pharmaceutical and MedTech sectors who not only provide creative break throughs and elite health care products but are evolving J&J’s business models to better integrate, interact and enable next generation health care solutions that improve customer experience and health outcomes.
Do you continually raise the performance bar for yourself and your team in a steadfast effort to improve effectiveness, find efficiencies, deliver the highest quality, and introduce innovative digital solutions that enables the best customer experience? Our Product Line seeks to attract top technology leaders like you!
This role reports to the Global Customer Order Integration Technical Product Manager and will help shape the product roadmap and support delivery of EDI and other direct API customer integration solutions, what we are calling EDI+. TPO will drive, identify, prioritize and deliver product capabilities. The future of EDI is to converge with other API driven technologies by applying a start-up “keep it lean” and API-first mentality with EDI+. The TPO will use the existing mature EDI platforms and processes to grow and build on our customer system to system integration roadmap. This Product Owner will empower, guide, and focus their teams to deliver and develop product strategy, product roadmap, user personas, and capabilities in support of current and future business goals. There is an expectation to transform the thinking around EDI and EDI+ to work complimentary to drive a competitive advantage with our customers.
Help us transform our monolithic platforms and processes to a loosely coupled services ecosystem using EDI and API technologies!
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop detailed product requirements that define the user capabilities, specific functional specifications, data and analytics, and compliance standards.
- Responsible for the EDI and Customer integration services product line and related services developed in partnership with both internal and external partners.
- Lead financials to balance portfolio budget and new demand as well as identifying cost triggers within the E2E process to help identify CIPs (Cost improvements)
- Partners with SC Deliver business partners to shape roadmap, vision and OKRs. Influences, articulates and implements strategic direction for their product lines in support of customer experience business strategy
- Partners with regional BPO/PGLs, Technology Services, Vendors and related TPO/TPMs to analyze business demands, recommend process and/or technology improvements, drive solutions, product releases, and product lifecycle management.
- Accountable for optimizing product delivery through continuous process improvement, platforms, digital capabilities and reuse for consistent product development. Prioritizes and aligns timing with business and IT partners to ensure overall alignment to plan
- Drive growth and enable differentiating capabilities as a competitive advantage through our platform/ecosystem capabilities, innovative technology solutions (e.g., Customer EHR/ERP direct integration), third party offerings and/or enterprise solutions.
Accountable for shaping and hitting squad OKRs
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5 years of relevant work experience is required.
- 3 years of JIRA and Confluence proficiency is preferred.
- 3 years working experience in Agile Scrum development methodology and user story creation is required.
- 2 year of supply chain or related experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on software, web services, integration and/or eCommerce development is preferred.
- Experience in JDE and understanding of local VANs is required.
- Experience building, managing, and proactively working with cross-functional teams is required.
- Experience in a SOX, Validated, and/or, HITRUST environment is preferred.
- Experience in understanding SAP S4 Sales & Deliver is preferred.
- Focus on a Customer first approach when developing new product capabilities and features.
- Maintain positive relationship and interpersonal skills, strong written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- Have a real passion for learning, attention to detail and dedication to excellence.
- This position may require 10% of travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.