The BUHR Lead role is responsible for partnering closely with business leaders & managers across the assigned commercial functions to oversee end to end people management processes primarily in the areas of talent management, leadership coaching, performance & Development to drive sustainable business growth in Japan business. The role will directly report into Head of HR, Janssen Japan & OneHR Johnson & Johnson Japan.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Partner with HR Head and business/function leaders as assigned on a period basis, ensuring deep connection with and knowledge about the businesses and operating environment and be a strategic people partner.
· Design and Implement Organization and Talent Strategies in support of HR Head and business strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of talent for the assigned client groups as well as Janssen Japan wide.
· Work with HR Head and business/function leaders to build commercial / functional leadership capability to continuously enhance the quality and effectiveness of the organization and drive growth.
· Provide group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, engagement intervention, business decision-making, problem solving and performance management.
· Change Management: Develop and implement effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change.
· Culture and Employee Engagement: Facilitate a high engaging and performing work culture. Facilitate the resolution of performance and employee-relations related issues.
· Partners with Global Service team / Center of Expertise to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the assigned organization.
· In addition to BUHR responsibilities, the person in this role will play a critical role to shape enterprise “Early in Career” talent strategy and to build stronger Talent Development ecosystem in Japan across enterprise.
＜ Skills, Capabilities & Leadership ＞
§ Strong facilitation skills / Basic Business Acumen / Strategic and critical thinking / Analytical skills
§ Minimum 5 years of HR related experiences
§ Both Japanese and English language skills
§ Ability to demonstrate the Credo value and Enterprise mindset
§ One or two experiences or deep understanding of Talent Acquisition / Reward / People & Organizational Development / Employee Relations / HR Operations
§ A people centered change management champion – a change agile and resilient individual. Flexible and adaptive to change.
§ Ability to synthesize and connect multiple inputs and translate into simple solutions and messages.
§ Ability to influence at all levels in a matrix environment with strong interpersonal skills and effectiveness; strong coaching skills
§ Proven track record in building a trusting relationship, fostering a transparent environment, communicating difficult messages and yet be sensitive and supportive
§ A strong team player that will support the overall objectives of the BUHR team
§ Demonstrated Leadership attributes and achievements aligned with J&J’s Leadership Imperatives.