Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Scientist, CAR-T Flow Method Development to be located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Biotherapeutics Development - Analytical Development (BioTD - AD) group is recruiting a highly energetic and collaborative scientist to join our CAR-T analytical development team, located in Malvern, PA.
- Serve as an analytical technical expert for multi-color flow cytometry to support CAR-T product development
- Lead method development and optimization to ensure robust assay performance
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting and share knowledge/experience with team members
- Engage and/or lead technical investigation strategies in support of product investigations with respect to clinical outcomes or adverse events driving to root cause
- Effectively communicate scientific data and results across technical teams, project teams, and to the health authority as needed
- Work in a team environment as well as contributing individually to meet project timelines and objectives
- Occasional weekend and shift work may be required
- Ph.D. in biology, immunology, or other relevant scientific field with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience OR Master’s degree, with at least 6-7 years of relevant experience OR Bachelor’s degree, with at least 9 years of relevant experience
- Must have extensive experience in multi-color flow cytometry including panel design, panel testing/optimization and troubleshooting
- Highly organized and capable of managing/pursuing multiple projects independently is required
- Ability to communicate project results, findings, and data to management in a clear and timely fashion is required
- Experience with combination of some of the following techniques, including ELISA, qPCR, cell culture, cell-based potency assays, or plate-based biochemical assays is preferred
- Hands-on experience with CAR-T or other cell and gene therapy products is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to work in a cross-functional customer-focused environment is preferred
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]