At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
Did you know? We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are searching for the best talent for Accounting Analyst to be in Sao Jose dos Campos
This person will be responsible for participating in an import project and will bring best accounting practices to the optimal execution of the project. Position for 6 months.
- 4 years of professional experience is desirable
- Intermediate english level
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Be open to new ideas, rapid change and embracing new technologies
- Nice to have experience in imports
- Experience in a Shared Service Centre of a multinational corporation or BPO
- Experience in a Global Account to Report function of a large multi-state company
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach
- Successfully manage multiple priorities, be very organized and work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Nice to have US GAAP accounting knowledge
- Proficient in ERP systems (SAP preferred) and MS Office in particular Excel