Senior Treasury Analyst - Exposure Management
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly‐based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high-quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Johnson & Johnson Global Treasury Services Center (GTSC) is a division of J.C. General Services BV. Together with J&J Corporate the GTSC fulfills the role of in-house bank and is responsible for the financing as well as the cash and risk management of the J&J affiliates. The GTSC is also responsible for the settlements on behalf of the J&J affiliates worldwide. Working for Treasury will give you the outstanding opportunity to gain insight into both the corporate, the affiliate and the banking environment.
Your new team
The Exposure Management department is responsible for the J&J worldwide currency position. Foreign currency risk management activities are managed primarily through trading financial contracts (spot, swap, forward) to hedge foreign currency exposure globally. The Exposure Management team proactively business partners, together with our Treasury Services Centers, to provide outstanding foreign exchange solutions in line with our worldwide policy.
Being part of the FX team handling the J&J worldwide currency position, you will work in an exciting environment. Besides the day-to-day support on the foreign risk management activities, you will enrich the team by applying your strong analytical skills on the new challenges put to the exposure management environment.
- Conclude foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives within the framework of J&J procedures and policies.
- Perform monthly operations on intercompany netting settlement, including but not limited to consolidating intercompany netting position, identifying trends and anomalies etc.
- Analyze, assess, and report the performance of our financial counterparties.
- Perform ad hoc analysis such as impact assessments on the budget and company results
- Advise the J&J entities, senior management, and other domains within treasury on FX related matters
- Assist in the revaluation of the financial instruments (mark-to-market), as well as the analysis and the reporting of the results.
- Co-responsible for the operation, optimization and the control of the different systems, procedures, and techniques all within the respective hedge accounting guidelines.
- Act as a project team member representing Exposure Management in ongoing and upcoming projects. This entails the gathering of requirements, investigation and analysis, close collaboration with IT, testing, implementation and reporting to management.
You will be business partnering with
- Financial counterparties
- J&J entities worldwide
- External and internal audit
- All treasury departments globally
What do you need to succeed
- Have a Master’ degree in Finance or equivalent
- Proven experience and knowledge in financial markets, standard hedging products, settlement systems and treasury transaction processing
- Have min 2 years of working experience in Treasury/Banking
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Passionate about taking ownership and driven to move issues and questions into resolution.
- Possess attention to detail and excellent analytical skills, can handle complex matters while keeping the big picture intact
- Demonstrate resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change
- Self-starter who can take initiatives and open for new challenges
- Able to manage your own workload and prioritize.
- Act as a team player
- Willing to travel occasionally
What is in it for you
- An exciting and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments.
- Connecting to other J&J organizations and networking on corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
- Meal vouchers, Hospitalization insurance, Pension fund
- Balanced and active work environment (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace).
Apply now by forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV to one of the contacts below.
For more information, please contact Isabelle Maes or Jason Glenister.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Belgium are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!