Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contact Center Associate with Dutch / part-time role
Contract: 6 months contract
We are looking for a Contact Center Specialist. In this role, YOU will be supporting J&J employees in EMEA countries and helping them with all inquiries related to employee programs and services, policies, processes, and procedures. You will be cooperating with specialist teams. Understanding of HR aspects would be seen as an advantage.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Receiving HR-related inquiries from J&J employees via all channels (email, web form, chat or phone – few a day), clarifying the need, answering the inquiries, and assisting in the resolution of concerns
- Fully detailing all cases in case management application
- Advancing complex transactions for resolution or contact with third-party vendors.
- Bringing up client service issues to Contact Center Team Lead, supervisor, or manager as necessary
- Access enabling technology to complete client inquiries and transactions.
- Respond to requests/inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and executes on the key tasks and activities within the Contact Center in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines. Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation in order to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or escalating inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native/fluent level of Dutch (B2-C1) and English is a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of HR domains (Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Workforce Data Administration, HR Generalist, Employee Relations) and Procurement, billing, purchase orders, payment status
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- International environment
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!