Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Selfcare Project Manager (New Consumer Health Company). This position is located in Singapore.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of healthcare products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
“Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson APAC Customer Centric and Digital Supply Chain. And having a direct impact to deliver our Vision of “Treating 1 patient at a time. Improving Five billion lives. A lifelong commitment”, and become No 1 SelfCare MNC in AP.
As a member of SelfCare Organisation, the role mainly focuses on overall management of projects to drive growth, including introduction of new products and projects touching or enhancing existing products. This role will be responsible for implementing and running business projects related to increasing agility, new product launches, life cycle management, CIPs and resiliency in markets throughout Asia Pacific. The position is crafted to plan, lead, coordinate and control the execution of projects within the Self Care franchise of the AP Consumer business and would concentrate on leading a variety of projects for Asia Pacific Region. He/she will require close collaboration with cross-functional teams, which may include representation from Supply Chain Planning, Sourcing, Logistics, Internal and External manufacturing sites, Research & Development, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory and Finance within the region and/or markets.
- Interdependent partnering with the other functions of Project Management office, manufacturing sites (internal & external), Integrated Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Global & Regional Commercial marketing teams, QA, R&D, MS&T, Packaging Engineering/Design, Global & other Regional counterparts.
- Management of project related activities from Define Stage to Project completion, to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, on cost, on quality, at required customer service levels and within approved funding limits to achieve the final project objectives (FPOs).
- Project management techniques may require innovative strategies and adaption of existing governance structures to ensure agile launch opportunities, while balancing strategy and constraints.
- Lead contributor at any applicable Leadership Team forums (eg RSGC) to drive visibility & accountability of the projects.
- Coordinate and lead project core team meetings. Maintains effective communication and working relationships among project core team
- Lead cross-functional team members to assess feasibility of project scope & FPO and develop detailed project timeline to ensure that there is sufficient flexibility and contingency in the plan to respond to unanticipated difficulties
- Assign define schedules and track cross-functional tasks/activities to ensure that project progress within expected timings
- Lead risk analysis & mitigation planning for projects
- Identify, supervise, communicate, and resolve issues, scope changes, budget variances or other FPO hurdles that may arise during the project execution
- Collaborate with local, regional and/or worldwide cross functional teams to acquire project relevant information
- Update timeline, milestones, cost & SKU table information across and lead data compilations to ensure Portfolio accuracy in SSOT
- Ensure compliance against stage gate exit deliverables and endorse compliant projects for stage gate exit approval
- Prepare and present project progress reports, presentations and Critical issues as required
- Prepare, voice risks, and lead contingency development to close any gaps vs Strat plan
The position will be measured primarily on:
- Successful completion of individual projects meeting all project deliverables
- Adherence to SSOT metrics: accurate product Costing, OTIF delivery, CAPEX/OPEX accuracy and SLOB mitigation management
- Compliance to worldwide, regional, and local policies eg. GMP/Quality, Policy of Business Conduct, Healthcare Compliance, SOX, etc
- Adherence to Easier to Win/Next Gen PPM process/governance and FPX process elements
- Efficient & effective resolution of program and project-related issues
- Ability to balance process compliance, scope, resources, and speed-to-market to achieve FPOs
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or the equivalent in experience
- Minimally 5 years of working experience, with at least 2-3 years of Project Management Experience
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence, and supervise cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; can work with details
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to changes and meet deadlines
- Results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver
- Superior follow-up skills to ensure that actions are completed, and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong process-orientation
- Commercial awareness
- Supply Chain background in a highly regulated environment