For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Sweden are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health in Helsingborg
In Helsingborg, we manufacture Nicorette and Rhinocort products for the global market. Our Nicorette products - found in over 80 countries - help people around the world to quit tobacco and live healthier lives. In addition to manufacturing, we also have a global research and development unit working in three areas: Smoking Cessation, Digestive Health and Cough & Cold. With around 700 employees we are one of the region's largest companies.
As a process engineer within production business units, you will lead, execute and support the site’s activities with continuous process improvement, complex problem solving and technical pre-studies. You will also be involved in new product introductions and investment projects.
Objectives of the Position
- Lead/participate in root cause investigations, complex problem solving, and process improvement work to ensure a compliant and reliable pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
- To lead and deliver projects/activities/pre-studies related to development and optimization of the manufacturing process including key drivers such as safety, quality and cost.
- To participate in technical transfer of new products and take the operational lead for the scale-up activities and development of the production process.
- To participate in investment projects as technical representative for production.
- To participate in regulatory inspections as subject matter expert for manufacturing processes.
- M.Sc degree within chemical engineering, pharmaceutical engineering or other relevant area (required)
- 5 years of experience within pharmaceutical, chemical or biochemical industry (required)
- Experience of manufacturing process development, technical trials, and knowledge in process automation systems (merit)
- Experience from coating processes (merit)
- Professional level in both Swedish and English (required)
- Good skills in technical documentation (required)
What you will need to succeed
We believe our candidate has good technical understanding as well as a solution-oriented mindset. It is essential that you have good communicative ability and understand the importance of creating effective collaborations with various functions internally and externally. To be successful in this position you should be able to independently plan, lead, and take responsibility for your work and have the ability to lead assignments and projects.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 14-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-faq.
For union related questions please contact either Maria J Persson: Unionen on 042-288228 or Ulrika Lindstrand, AF on 042-288462