Johnson & Johnson is currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Paranaque , Philippines
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner for RPI Supply Chain will own the execution of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent, required to meet business objectives in their assigned business/geography that will provide J&J with a competitive recruiting advantage. You will advocate for best in class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high-caliber talent by effectively utilizing new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus, and the overall development of our people.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, a member of the J&J Global Talent Acquisition - Flex Solutions, RPI Supply Chain team under Global TA Shared Capabilities, will:
- Facilitate the initial assessment of all candidates leveraging digital assessment tools and reports.
- Efficiently evaluates candidate’s experience, technical and leadership competencies, as well as determine screening and assessment criteria for the position.
- Recommend the best talent to hiring managers. Influences managers on appropriate assessment tools and Behavioral Based Interviewing. Understands and leverages digital assessment tools.
- Effectively leverage both internal J&J and external digital platforms to drive applications. Utilizes digital screening tools to assess talent pool and provide expedited and qualified talent slates.
- Lead with data and can translate data into actionable insights. Holds self and others (internal and external) accountable for process compliance.
- Proactively lead hiring managers to align to new ways of talent identification and assessments by setting clear expectations, managing risks, following up, and setting clear deadlines and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates an Agile mindset through a high degree of comfort with change, positively embraces a fail-fast philosophy, and continuously leverages new technologies, showing tolerance for ambiguity, resilience, and ability to navigate in complexity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 8 years of HR/Recruiting experience is required
- Must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment, utilize new technologies, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Experience in high-volume recruitment for large-scale initiatives is strongly preferred
- Proficient in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards, etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook, and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
- Strong Talent Sourcing, Interviewing (Behavior-Based Interviewing – TSI Preferred) and Candidate Assessment skills are required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, data analysis, and project management skills are required.
- Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including but not limited to compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing, and sourcing strategies required.
- Speak, read and write fluently in English is required
- The candidate must be willing to work night shift