At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
- Drive sales revenue and reach annual target in the assigned territory via distributor based business model
- Collaborate with distributors to penetrate market. Duties include:
- Joined visit to surgeon customers
- Regular strategic discussions
- Monthly review meetings
- Lead distributors in strategic thinking and long term portfolio management
- Lead distributors in product training, product FAQ and knowledge strengthening
- Conduct product in-service, product evaluation and new product introduction to surgeon customers and distributor partners
- Gain current market knowledge and update marketing and sales teams regarding healthcare micro environment and industry’s competitor activities
- Develop relationship with targeted customers including physicians, nurses, and technicians
- University graduate or above. Good command of Mandarin and English.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Medical Device sales or marketing role.
- Preferred Medical Device industry’s experience in: General Surgery, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery specialties