For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in BENELUX are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are the world leader in the $2.5 billion worldwide electrophysiology market, in an enviable position of being one of the fastest growing businesses within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Biosense Webster, Inc. helps treat heart arrhythmias, including Atrial Fibrillation, which affect lives of millions and are among the major causes of stroke. We improve thousands of patient’s lives every day.
We are privileged to work with the most prominent physicians around the world and create innovative products and services that will shape the future of electrophysiology. We are the market leader and we continue to win with the double-digit growth for the past 7 years.
The Clinical Support Specialist Biosense Webster (CSS) , will be working in close collaboration with the Product Specialist (Sales Representative) and will oversee the commercial development of his/her territory.
Clinical Support to customers during cases performed with Biosense Webster product:
- Focus on customer "product training" to achieve account (technology) independence on BW products within agreed time frames
- Increase Biosense Webster product penetration in the accounts
- Optimize practitioner efficiency through optimal product usage
- Develop his EP knowledge from a clinical and technical perspective, and can converse at a professional level with physicians.
Play an active role, in collaboration with the Product Specialist, in the introduction of new technologies to the accounts in his/her territory:
- Clinical presentations of the technology
- Set up and execute product training program for the accounts
- Dry training/ ESI - CoE training
- Active clinical support during the initial cases and follow-up
- Training/coaching on product usage with the goal of getting the customer independent on product usage
- Regular follow-up with accounts post product introduction
- Base technology adoption
Working in a close relationship with the Product Specialist, to effectively implement the sales strategy for the territory and ensure that sales objectives are met in a precise and competent manner:
- Identify customer needs and position BW products to match them
- Transfer sales leads to the Product Specialist
- Keep the Product Specialist informed on account specific strategies by the competition.
- Actively give input in the account plans for specific account
- Define precisely the customer needs, his development projects, and understand his drivers.
- Be proactive in providing feedback to the management and to his peers, on market trends, new product adoption, competition
- Scientific background
- Track record on customer management
- Willingness to use new technology
- Ability to read and understand clinical publications
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Result oriented
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Can do attitude
- Driving License is required
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAMedicalDevices #JNJEMEAMasters #JNJEMEAFullTime