nternational Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP), 2023 Internship Opportunities in APAC-Japan
Want to use your unique combination of expertise, dedication and drive to spark bold innovation while tackling some of the world's most pressing health challenges? With the power of the world's largest broad-based healthcare company behind you, you'll amplify your impact—and find that you can touch the lives of people everywhere.
Johnson & Johnson is working to fuel a healthier world, from health-centric consumer products to spearheading innovative research. We support Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices—blending passion, science and technology to change the trajectory of human health.
We’re currently hiring interns to join our 2023 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP). The IRDP internship hires high-potential MBA and Master’s students from around the world and helps them develop into the leaders of tomorrow.
As an intern, you‘ll lead significant business projects with real-life implications and present the analysis and results to senior leaders. As an IRDP Intern you will have significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team.
Hiring companies within Johnson & Johnson partner with IRDP participants, accelerating their professional development through challenging and enriching experiences.
*If you are interested in IRDP internship in finance, we have another position available.
<Examples of internship opportunity in Japan>
- Product Awareness Improvement
- Internal DX Initiative
- New Acquisition company’s Vendor Optimization
- Strategic planning for promotion of remote interviews with customers
- Analyzing the potential of pre-launch products and proposing product features
- Planning of sales promotion strategies for specific products
- Proposal of plans to maximize the value of assigned departments
*When you apply for this position, you will work in Japan as intern. Your internship position and program will be decided considering your aspiration, capability, experience and vacancy of position.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
Our ideal candidates have a passion for healthcare. They have a strategic mindset and possess exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. They should also have the ability to thrive in a highly complex, global work environment, and take the initiative to set priorities and exceed goals.
What We’re Looking For:
- First year of either a full-time MBA or Master’s degree program
- Must graduate after September 2023
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September of 2023
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Minimum of 3 years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Master's level degree program
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Ability to develop solutions using data-driven insights
*In principle, the program is open to privately financed students. If you are a company-sponsored student and wish to apply, you are required to obtain and submit permission from your company to participate in the internship at other company.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Japan strongly recommends prospective employees to complete the COVID-19 vaccination before or as soon as after joining our company to prevent the spread of infection among our employees and people around them as well as our customers and the community we serve, and to ensure our responsibilities are sustainably fulfilled as a healthcare company (except for those who cannot vaccinated with underlying medical conditions and other circumstances).