Caring for the world, one person at a time ... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced
Sales Effectiveness Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Norderstedt, Germany
You will join the Commercial Excellence team, overseeing the Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Strategy for MedTech Germany, leading and executing a range of SFE initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the MedTech sales organization, resulting in increased sales and customer satisfaction, and maintaining our competitive advantage in the market. You will be interacting with our Sales Leadership teams, MedTech clinical and non-clinical sales, Key Account Managers, Marketing, the Commercial Excellence Team (local & EMEA) and HR.
This position reports to the BI&SFE Lead MedTech Germany.
· Oversee the assessment of sales process gaps, develop, and implement the SFE strategy for MedTech Germany
· Oversee the definition of the Sales competency models and profile, in alignment with the BU Leads
· Map the Training & Development needs of the Sales organization and work with the BU Leads & Sales Directors on the development of programs for Sales Reps and Sales Management to improve SFE skills, analytical proficiency and sales performance.
· Collaborate with business partners and peers in development of tools and resources that drive improved sales performance; process, account & territory management, competitive intelligence, etc.
· Lead the implementation, improvement & usage of CRM solutions and new technologies to enhance sales organization performance, partnering with IT.
· Develop and improve processes to capture and communicate SFE metrics, and SFE dashboards (as leading indicators and insights driven), to internal key stakeholders, allowing the organization to measure performance and KPI’s.
· Consistently monitor SFE metrics and coach Sales Managers to become accountable for training and coaching; drive adoption of new practices.
· Drive best practice sharing in SFE across EMEA organization fostering the improvement of sales skills in the organization.
· Participation in strategic projects to improve commercial performance and efficiencies.
· Previous experience in SFE, Business Intelligence, Commercial Management, Sales or Marketing (3 to 5 years minimum)
· Previous experience in Healthcare industry will be a plus
· Excellent analytical skills (experience with SalesForce.com, PowerBI or similar)
· Ability to understand the market and business issues, customer orientation
· Ability to collect and translate business requirements to shape and guide IT data and analytics development.
· Natural curiosity and positive energy level required to proactively engage with business partners
· Excellent collaboration & leadership skills
· Proactivity search for solutions & advancing own ideas, ready to challenge and change status quo
· Strong project & change management skills
· Team spirit and ability to function and communicate cross-functionally
· Strong communication skills in German and English
· Experience in coaching will be a plus
· Travel: up to 50% of time
The promotion and development of our employees are key values of our corporate culture. People who want to develop their potential in an international company and grow with their tasks will find the best conditions with us. In addition to intensive initial training and needs-oriented continuing education, excellent development opportunities - both nationally and internationally - as well as attractive remuneration and above-average social benefits are important elements for our employees.
Furthermore, our Group is characterized by measures to promote young talent and careers in harmony with family and career.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
Classification: This is a non-tariff role.