The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Professional Education & Development Manager, SURGICAL VISION-MEDCEE
Location: Prague or Warsaw or Bratislava
The person hired as Professional Education & Development Manager, SURGICAL VISION-MEDCEE will be covering following countries: Poland, Central and Eastern Europe countries, Balkan countries and Israel.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
Communication / Education / Development
· Develop & execute concepts of technical & theoretical education of professionals that use/recommend Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision’s products to ensure correct usage for long term business/market development.
· Responsible for leading surround sound and share of voice at major conferences.
· Run educational projects, conferences, programs, local trainings and courses in accordance with JJV Company compliance policies and procedures.
· Support in providing appropriate training and knowledge to other functional departments within Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision.
· Ensuring strong partnering with Marketing to elevate the scientific evidence that supports the superior performance of Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision products.
· Support in the Copy Clearance process to ensure all technical/clinical information in Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision materials is factually correct.
· Cooperation with Commercial Compliance, HCC and Legal to ensure an appropriate framework for educational initiatives.
· Deliver new go-to-market (digital) models and the most efficient/effective Professional experience.
Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
· Support the development of local KOLs
· Ensure a KOL database is properly maintained and leveraged to develop strong KOL engagement and emerging KOL development plans.
· Work with other PED colleagues to create and maintain a panel of speakers through whom to send company messages (product performance, correct usage etc).
· Accountability for KOL selection and compensation in accordance with fair market value.
New Product Launch
· Support the business with their launch of new products by delivering education content related to specific therapeutic areas and programmes.
External Environment and Regulatory Affairs
· Develop partnerships with local regulatory affairs to ensure full regulatory compliance across market (product registration and device vigilance)
· Develop ethical and productive relationships with professional bodies and teaching institutions and distributor teams
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· Being an ophthalmologist or optometrist with a clinical experience of at least 5 years
· Candidates with a background in Medicine/Biology/Chemistry/Physics Sciences with experience in ophthalmic industry may also be considered.
· Demonstrable experience of working successfully in a team and managing project teams.
· Budget management skills.
· Good presentation skills.
· High verbal and written communication skills.
· Analytical skills.
· Fluency in business / technical English.
· High ethical mindset and values.
· Travel up to 60%.
· Computer skills, PowerPoint, Word and Excel and cloud systems
· Technical/clinical/research experience
· Experience in cataract surgery or laser vision correction if this person is an ophthalmologist
· Experience in clinical environment, surgical patient management, pre-op/post-op evaluation and follow up if this person is an optometrist
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!