At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities, and forward progress. That’s why for more than 135 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body, and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 140,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
This is a Cross-Sector role. Learn more about our Sectors:
At Janssen, we never stop working toward a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and you can count on us to keep working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere, by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Visit us: www.janssen.com
At Johnson & Johnson MedTech, we unleash diverse healthcare expertise, purposeful technology, and a passion for people to transform the future of medical intervention and empower everyone to live their best life possible. For more than a century, we have driven breakthrough scientific innovation to address unmet needs and reimagine health. In surgery, orthopedics, vision, and interventional solutions, we continue to help save lives and create a future where healthcare solutions are smarter, less invasive, and more personalized.
We are searching for the best talent for a LATAM Transparency Reporting Lead Analyst fixed term 12 months to be in São Paulo or Bogotá or Mexico City.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a LATAM Transparency Reporting Lead Analyst on the Global Transparency Team (GTR) to join the Health Care Compliance Operations team. This position can be located in any major J&J location in the LATAM Region.
The GTR team is responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to ensure the development, implementation and execution of transparency reporting program is consistent and meets all country, industry, and regulatory requirements.
This regional role supports all both sectors (MedTech and Pharm) and functions (R&D and Supply chain) across LATAM to communicate and develop plans for meeting Johnson & Johnson’s transparency reporting requirements.
The role requires a partner with a focus on continuous improvement, vigilance, and the skills to identify innovative ways to stay in sync with the Transparency requirements in the Region by partnering across functional areas such as Information Technology, Procurement, Privacy, Legal, Government Affairs etc. In addition, this role requires strong partnership and influencing with external stakeholders, such as industry associations and regulatory bodies.
You will be responsible for:
• Subject Matter Expert, through proactive collaboration with HCC teams and other functional teams and country stakeholders, for accurate data gathering, analysis, reconciliation, and preparation of transparency reports and value-add reports.
• Work with the Transparency Reporting Regional Leadership to develop and complete a dynamic, risk-based external reporting strategy to ensure accurate reporting across all sectors (MedTech and Pharm) and functions (Supply Chain, R&D).
• Partner with the HCC team to influence process changes to enable accurate reporting, while driving resource reduction through process and systems efficiencies.
• Prepare internal status reports and summary metrics presentations for HCC teams and senior management on request.
• Advise on the internal and external environment by participating on other assigned special project teams or industry working groups related to transparency reporting.
• Demonstrate an Operational Excellence approach with a focus on continuous improvement and learning to help drive improved data quality and ensure accurate data collection for the purpose of transparency reporting.
• Develop and deploy training on reporting tools and processes to be delivered to business partners as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by HCC Management.
• A minimum of Bachelors’ Degree.
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of six years’ experience and proven leadership in HCC or related compliance function (HCC, Regulatory, Quality, Finance) required
• Ability to work with of data and have experience analyzing and consolidating data into significant quantitative analysis or reports
• Ability to lead projects and prioritize tasks of varying size, value, and complexity
• Ability to facilitate and implement process improvements
• Ability to communicate effectively (proficient English required)
• Advanced English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills.
• Advanced Excel skills and experience working with Alteryx / Tableau tools preferred
• Experience working in cross-functional and multicultural teams
• Experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries
• Experience in Transaction Management and/or Transparency Reporting
•Track record of influencing, negotiating, and connecting with business partners/leaders in cross sector/regional role and with external partners required
• Proficiency in Spanish preferred, proficiency in additional languages of the region (Portuguese), as appropriate, advantageous.
• Up to 10% domestic and/or international travel required
• HCC certification, such as Seton Hall, CCEP-I, preferred
• Location(s): Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, or other LATAM location.