Job Title: Financial Processes Expert – Innovative Medicine Principal Operations (IMPO)
Location: Belgium ( Beerse )
Why Choose Johnson & Johnson?
At Johnson & Johnson, you'll be part of a global network committed to financial excellence, innovation, and collaboration. We offer a work environment that values your individuality, fosters professional growth, and promotes a culture of inclusion and equity.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we are open to discussing flexible work arrangements that suit your needs. Your well-being and work-life balance matter to us.
Join us in our mission to safeguard IMPO's intellectual property and contribute to a healthier world. Apply today and become a key player in the Johnson & Johnson family.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. We look for people who will show up as their whole self because we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy fun and interacting with others.
Innovative Medicine Principal Operations (IMPO)
Innovative Medicine Principal Operations (IMPO) is an integral part of Johnson & Johnson, a global healthcare leader with a legacy spanning over a century. Our mission at IMPO is to safeguard and enhance the intellectual property (IP) structures that underpin our business model. We do this through close collaboration with Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain, Tax, and Treasury teams, fostering an environment of innovation and excellence.
Mission & Values: Our mission is to be diligent stewards of IMPO's business model, ensuring the protection and optimization of our product intellectual property. We uphold the following values:
- Excellence : We are dedicated to delivering high-quality financial services, information, and project support.
- Collaboration : We work closely with key stakeholders across the globe, fostering effective partnerships and efficient operations.
- Innovation : We continuously seek opportunities for process standardization, automation, and digitalization to drive efficiency and excellence.
- Ownership : We take ownership of our processes, aiming for continuous improvement and identifying opportunities for growth.
Are you ready to take your financial career to the global stage and make a meaningful impact in the pharmaceutical industry? Innovative Medicine Principal Operations (IMPO) is seeking a Financial Processes Expert to join our diverse and dynamic team in one of our strategic locations. You will play a pivotal role in delivering financial excellence and innovation as part of our virtual IMPO Shared Competency Center.
- Financial Operations: Perform a wide range of financial operations, including Intercompany, Procure-to-Pay, Master Data, General Ledger & Reporting, Systems administration, and more, ensuring compliance with finance accounting policies and internal controls.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, both locally and globally, to ensure smooth operations and adherence to established service models.
- Process Optimization and continuous improvements: Identify opportunities for standardization and automation within your scope of responsibility. Contribute to the design and deployment of new and improved processes, leveraging specialized resources and IMPO & Digital teams.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Engage in key IMPO and Global Finance projects, such as ERP and digitalization tools deployment, bringing a strategic and operational perspective within the Shared Competency Center's scope.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned processes, ensuring alignment with stakeholders, robust process documentation, and efficient end-to-end activities.
- Continuous Improvement: Demonstrate ownership and a mindset for continuous improvement, proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities for business enhancement, efficiency, and process automation.
- You are a recent graduate with 1 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Solid US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) knowledge and strong analytical skills is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/economics (or equivalent).
- A team player and have a global mindset.
- Accurate and have strong analytical skills and can effectively collaborate in a complex environment within a specified time frame.
- The capacity to efficiently process a substantial amount of operational data.
- You are flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands-on and stress resistant.
- Passionate about taking ownership and advancing issues towards resolution.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
- Being proficient in MS Office and eager to learn new software tools and processes.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
#JNJEMEAMasters #JNJEMEAFinance #JNJEMEAFullTime