- Great Place to Work® Certified – 2022 & 2023
- Clinical role based in New Zealand with excellent growth opportunities.
- Get involved in complex medical procedures to truly save lives.
Join our dynamic MedTech team, working with industry-leading products and driving your career forward. We offer exceptional training and are proud to be Great Place to Work® Certified 2023.
Excellent opportunity to build your career in a respected MedTech company in a permanent role. In the role you will aid the team to effectively execute their strategies in New Zealand.
If you are a driven, organized and detail-oriented individual with a strong desire to learn and grow in the medical device field, we want to hear from you!
- Perform tasks related to receipt, storage, management/control, and distribution of DePuy Synthes product/inventory within the NZ warehouse. Maintain processes within JNJ Standard Operating Procedures related to Inventory Control, and within the guidelines of JNJ Quality Management System to ensure the timely supply of compliant product.
- From time to time the Senior Warehouse Operator may be required to act as responsible individual for Warehouse in the absence of Team Leader.
- Assist the Loan Kit team with the daily receipt (RFID & non-RFID) and put-away of loan kit implants.
- Process RAN stock back into the warehouse for use for customer orders, or into quarantine/reject stock.
- Daily pick/pack/dispatch of internal and external customer orders and backorders. Manage the order queue to ensure completion and timely dispatch of urgent and non-urgent orders.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
- Upto 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a warehouse or operations.
- Experience with large complex systems such as SAP and familiarity with adherence to regulatory requirements would be advantageous.
- Customer focused mindset focused on team building.
- Healthcare experience advantageous.
- Well organized and an ability to multitask.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Continuous training and support.
- Award-winning leadership development programs.
- Inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements.
- Equal opportunity employer supporting diversity and inclusion.
WHY CHOOSE US:
- Competitive remuneration package and continuous training.
- Supportive environment with award-winning leadership development programs.
- Inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements for all.
- Embrace diversity: disabilities, cultural, religious, and linguistic diversity, diverse age groups, sexual orientation, and gender.
- Strong commitment to partnering with and supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organizations.
- We draw strength from the diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences of our team to bring health to billions.
Join us and experience the comprehensive benefits package we offer.
JOIN JOHNSON & JOHNSON:
- Apply online using the link below and receive an automated confirmation email.
- Timely notification of application outcome from our Talent Acquisition team.
- Closing date: 6th December 2023
Great Place to Work® Certified– 2023:
- Recognized worldwide as the benchmark for identifying outstanding workplaces.
- Johnson & Johnson - Australia and New Zealand certified in its first year of participation
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.