The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator One MD Czech REPUBLIC
Location: Prague, CZ
Responsibility for working on projects of Marketing Team Medical Devices. Support and develop business activities, close cooperation, and numerous diversified organizational, clerical, and administrative duties to support Sales Team. Duties may include administrative activities such as correspondence, travel arrangement, scheduling meetings, projects administration, dealing with invoices and suppliers etc..
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Samples evidence according to current SOPs (sample management for marketing purpose)
· Preparation of internal and external communication - both regular and ad hoc mailing
· Manage marketing data for CZ
· Collecting and analyzing business data for CZ
· Process all communications, including phone calls, email, correspondence, memos, meeting minutes and mail.
· Support the marketing team in the preparation of materials for internal and external purposes
· Active participation in marketing projects, including cooperation with third parties / suppliers / congress organizers
· Cooperation with a team of Professional Education in preparation of congresses (coordination)
· Cooperation in the preparation of marketing materials and advertising
· Media planning (tracking)
· IFU - translations and revisions for CZ
· System administration (Ariba, SAP, PRIZMA, AFA, HCC life marketing purpose)
· Communication with internal and external partners
· Fulfills other task/duties set by line manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· Czech language on native level, English on proficient level
· Previous experience in a similar position at least one year (advantage)
· Experience of working with data
· Very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Analyst thinking, accuracy, reliability
· Creativity, tenacity, structuring
· Professional behavior
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!