Are you passionate about changing the trajectory of human health through deploying world-class digital and data science products and platforms that impact millions of customers and patients?
Are you a product leader who wants to shape the digital products, capabilities and ecosystem for world’s largest healthcare company, blending business intimacy, customer centricity, One Team mindset, and business value at scale?
Can you paint the vision of digital & data science platforms in a global supply chain context and energize many diverse stakeholders to work with you to achieve the vision?
If so, read on…
We are recruiting for a Senior Digital Product Manager for the Digital & Data Science Product Management team in the Johnson & Johnson Global Supply Chain. The position can be based in anywhere in the US.
Digital and data science underpin and accelerate everything we do across Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC). By modernizing our core, increasing visibility, and investing in scalable and reusable data science platforms and products built our modern digital stack, we are unlocking new channels for access to care, transparency and resilience for the patients, consumers, and customers we serve.
JJSC Digital and Data Science (D&DS) team has been a leader in envisioning, developing, and deploying innovative digital & data science platforms and products creating significant business value across JJSC. D&DS capabilities and products include AI/Machine Learning, Simulation & Optimization, Forecasting & Prediction, IoT & Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and End-to-End Visibility/Visualization — all built with cutting-edge digital technologies on modern platforms. These scalable products and platforms have delivered value across JJSC by empowering our employees with deep insights and transform the ways how we serve our customers.
This Senior Digital Product Manager role is expected to primarily focus on JJSC Enterprise Functions, including Deliver, Procurement, Q&C, E&PS, EHS, Sustainability, etc. You will be responsible for partnering closely with those supply chain function teams across regions and sectors (both Innovative Medicine and MedTech) to define, prioritize, deploy, and continuously grow the digital portfolio by leveraging different digital and data science platforms at scale to solve business challenges. You will have the opportunity to define and evangelize the digital and data science product vision, strategy, and roadmap that are closely aligned with business strategy and priorities. You will work closely with the Product Development team to productize innovative ideas and practices into tools that help organizations transform their operations and increase their efficiency and productivity. You will drive broad digital stack adoption across supply chain functions to deliver exponential value at scale and speed. You will also create and nurture strong collaboration with internal and external partners and stakeholders. Collaborating with our business partners, Data Science and Engineer teams and JJT, you will contribute to delivering some most innovative digital products and capabilities to J&J.
- Define digital and data science product vision, strategy, portfolio and develop short / long term roadmap in collaboration with JJSC enterprise functions to enable and deliver transformative value.
- Develop deep understanding of business challenges in JJSC enterprise functions, and engage with business partners in ideation and opportunity framing. Identify digital solutions to the business problems and drive the productization of business use case based solutions into scalable and reusable digital products.
- Understand and translate business needs and requirements into digital product features. Drive product lifecycle management from envision to design to deploy to operate, with the focus to support customer needs. Build the voice of the users into product enhancement.
- Partner closely with business leaders in enterprise functions across sectors and regions, and drive alignment on digital strategy, priorities, deployment roadmap, LRFP and BP.
- Manage high-impact digital and data science portfolio, deploy and scale the digital products/platforms in close partnership with business stakeholders across enterprise functions, product development team, and JJT to deliver exponential value.
- Own and manage digital project scoping, planning, execution and support including budget and funding management, progress and performance tracking, business interfaces, change management, and value tracking and communication.
- Proactively and effectively communicate digital strategy, roadmap, deployment status, value realization, and portfolio results with different levels of business stakeholders including senior management.
- Actively contribute to JJSC’s organizational capability and competency building in Digital and Data Science through training delivery, knowledge transfer, best practice sharing, etc. Relentlessly champion digital culture transformation in J&J.
- Create and nurture internal and external partnerships and alliances to expand our product footprint and accelerate time-to-market for customers. Advance seamless collaboration with function and segment teams and JJT through ONE TEAM mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Business or related field with a focus on data science / advanced analytics / AI / machine learning / IoT.
- MBA or Advanced degree in the above fields is preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience working in a highly matrixed organization with strong skills in stakeholder management, strategy development, business opportunity prioritization, and portfolio building.
- Experience with global supply chain and digital ecosystem which can unlock significant value in terms of strengthening operations, transforming customer experiences, generating cost saving, increasing revenue, improving margin, and enhancing sustainability.
- Proficiency with data science, AI, machine learning, IoT, and advanced analytics technology and business applications, along with digital product lifecycle management experience.
- Digital & business bilingual experience and commercial acumen to link business challenges and requirements with digital capabilities and productize ideas and solutions into scalable products.
- Proven ability to work across functions, build relationships and drive collaboration in order to achieve results and influence change in highly matrixed organization.
- Proven track record of innovation and building digital and data science product portfolio to deliver customer value and generate business impact.
- Strong capacity to drive and manage multiple competing initiatives and priorities in a fast-paced environment with continuous improvement mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business use cases and drive value delivery, including estimating return on investment (ROI), P&L savings, cash flow impact, and other key business metrics in supply chain.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills and ability to communicate technology portfolio with business language.
- Energetic self-starter with strong passion, learner & growth mindset, and entrepreneurship spirit.
- 5+ years of experience as a digital transformation and/or data science product management leader for global business and value chain.
- Strong experience working in or with a complex global supply chain organization spanning across functions is preferred. Experience working in healthcare industry is a plus.
- Experience of effectively engaging with supply chain senior leadership to drive digital vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Direct experience of working with product development teams in converting use case solutions into digital products with Agile methodologies.
- Forward thinker with demonstrated ability to build and grow new product portfolio in an ambiguous environment.
For US based candidates, the base pay range for this position is $131,000 USD to $225,400 USD.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to:
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.