- Great Place to Work® Certified – 2022 & 2023
- Clinical role based in NSW with excellent growth opportunities.
- Full Time role on a 12 month contract.
Join our dynamic team in NSW, working with industry-leading products and driving your career forward. We offer exceptional training and are proud to be Great Place to Work® Certified 2023.
Excellent opportunity to build your career in a respected MedTech company in a permanent role. In the role you will aid the Scheduling team to effectively execute their strategies in Sydney.
If you are a driven, organized and detail-oriented individual with a strong desire to learn and grow in the medical device field, we want to hear from you!
- Effectively plan out all loan kit scheduling, coordinating and communication to state based commercial partners and operation teams to ensure adequate supply of inventory and best kit usage for all customers nationally.
- Work closely with customer service staff, state sales staff, state operation teams as well have ability to effectively communicate with Hospital CSSD, Operating Theatre, Registrars and Surgeons.
- Use the ERP system to keep an accurate record of all dispatch and returns to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Communicate with the inventory planners and Marketing to ensure supply of product for cases as well as for new kit resources.
- Improving customer experience and business transports costs by effective & efficient planning the use of national loan kit stock to minimize split shipments.
- Liaise with the Hospitals and reps regarding any missing instruments or implants.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
- University degree preferred but not essential.
- Experience in Scheduling or Coordinating withing the Medical Industry / Loan Kit Dispatcher / Planning preferred.
- Ability to handle SAP/ERP systems.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Continuous training and support.
- Award-winning leadership development programs.
- Inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements.
- Equal opportunity employer supporting diversity and inclusion.
WHY CHOOSE US:
- Competitive remuneration package and continuous training.
- Supportive environment with award-winning leadership development programs.
- Inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements for all.
- Embrace diversity: disabilities, cultural, religious, and linguistic diversity, diverse age groups, sexual orientation, and gender.
- Strong commitment to partnering with and supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organizations.
- We draw strength from the diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences of our team to bring health to billions.
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave to support new parents.
- 4 days of volunteer leave to give back to the community.
- Option to purchase up to 2 weeks of additional annual leave for extra time off.
- Enjoy a dedicated Wellbeing Day to prioritize self-care.
- Global Wellness Reimbursement of $720 per year for healthy eating, exercise, or mindfulness activities.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for personal and professional support.
- Enhanced leave provisions for compassionate (caregiver) leave, providing up to 30 days of additional support.
- Life insurance coverage for added peace of mind.
And much more...
Join us and experience the comprehensive benefits package we offer.
JOIN JOHNSON & JOHNSON:
- Apply online using the link below and receive an automated confirmation email.
- Timely notification of application outcome from our Talent Acquisition team.
- Closing date: 24th November 2023
Great Place to Work® Certified– 2023:
- Recognized worldwide as the benchmark for identifying outstanding workplaces.
- Johnson & Johnson - Australia and New Zealand certified in its first year of participation
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.