- Contract & tender Pricing Analytics (Other Privates & Distributors):
- Build & maintaining analytical templates
- Partnering with commercial leads in formulating price scenarios for review & decision
- Undertaking Sales and GP impact assessment on all customer deals
- Initiate and compile the required documentation for Executive Briefing, Approvals and ICD load
- Integration of pricing governance framework within analytical templates as required
- Provide recommendations to commercial leads on Pricing proposals & contracting mechanisms
- Participate in contract award roll out with Bid Managers (eg award impact statements)
Contract Management (on-going)
- Collaborate and deliver seamless transition of contract responsibilities to Contract Management team post award.
- Participate and share insights within contract review and performance activities.
- Price Monitoring: develop & maintain reporting tools showing “leading” price impacts. Capture all pricing proposals proposed, offered, & accepted to create forward looking perspective of pricing increase for business planning & performance monitoring.
- Long Term SPRs:
- Perform analytics
- Route for Comp Law and Exec/CPC approval as required
- Co-ordinate Product Attribute collation & liaising with support functions to maintain
- Ad-hoc Bid & Tender administration
- Degree Qualified, in Administration, Finance, Science, Marketing, Procurement or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of business experience in commercial or procurement
- Experience in a commercial role with stakeholder management exposure.
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders across various functions with JJM, serving as a catalyst for cultural shift towards customer contracting excellence.
- Knowledge of procurement or healthcare is an advantage.