Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Full-time, Permanent Contract
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Business partnering activities that drive profitable growth and support key business decisional making
- Responsibility for sales and marketing OPEX P&L lines, communicate & review Sales, GP & Price/Volume performance, headcount follow up
- Partner with commercial, market access and other teams to provide financial analysis to support new product launches and new business development opportunities.
- Collaborate with commercial and finance team to ensure timely and qualitative submission for reporting and reviews.
- Serves as point of contact for both the marketing, market access and commercial teams.
- Builds and updates reports and templates for business cases, finance performance and any other ad hoc need – with collaboration with BI
- Challenges business assumptions, helps to develop alternative scenarios and educates business partner on financial issues, concepts and ownership.
- Clear understanding of Country plans & key assumptions
- Actively participate and lead locally Strategic planning (LRFP), drive Business planning and Latest thinking processes
- Provides input in financial planning process, building and maintaining financial models.
- Drives planning logistics (kick off, status meetings, templates, submission, reminders, consolidation etc)
- Maintain and improve a strong internal control environment (SOX, HCC) with cooperation of GS Compliance team and local HCBI. Responsible for local SOP’s.
Financial analysis & review
- Proactive review of performance against the target and identify trends to highlight risks and opportunities for early intervention. Improve forecast accuracy (P&L, BS and CF)
- Prepares both periodic and ad hoc standard reports and presentations related to business results.
- Conducts complex financial, accounting or planning analyses of various functions such as budgeting, forecasting, capital expenditures programs, financial planning and consolidations.
- Assists with department expense and capital budgeting, tracking, reporting, month end, and quarter close expenses and costs.
- Ensures monthly closing are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaising with local tax & statutory accountants in the Tax COE to assist with quarter end & forecast tax reporting
- Support the intercompany cross charging process
- Promote financial awareness and education to business partners – prepares & conducts training sessions, address ad hoc financial education needs
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University degree in finance, accounting or related area
- CIMA, ACCA or equivalent financial qualification is an advantage
- Min +5 years business experience (preferred in multinational environment),
- Operational (P&L) finance experience in a commercial environment. Previous experience working in a Pharmaceutical finance environment strongly preferred. Interested on commercial finance.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial and management accounting
- Financial Planning and business experience (forecast, financial analysis, reports, and variance analysis) required.
- Experience working in a Sarbanes Oxley environment or with previous internal/external audit experience
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to explain financial issues to a non-finance audience
- Must be able to meet strict tight deadlines on a regular basis and simultaneously handle multiple work priorities; ability to adjust to changing timetables and short lead times is sometimes required
- Independent, self reliant, self-starter, strong planning and organizing skills and a hands-on mentality
- Experience of complex international organisations, processes and systems
- User experience with SAP, CIFIN AFO, Anaplan preferable
- Advanced in Excel, strong Power Point knowledge
- Data management, former BI experience is strong asset
- Comfortable dealing with complexity, with the right attention for detail but without losing the bigger picture
- Have an enquiring and critical mindset, ability to challenge the status quo.
- Share important and useful information; stay focused on the issues; foster an environment that encourage the sharing of ideas and best practice (internal and external)
- Fluent in English both verbal and written (must); Polish - Fluent
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!