At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
Ethicon, Wound Closure and Repair is a trusted, the worldwide leader in medical devices company that commits to advanced surgery and improves lives every single day. We are qualified as one of the top best places to work. Joining Ethicon is more than joining a great company, it means belonging to a legacy of innovation, development, and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
We are searching for the best talent for Manufacturing Manager to be in Ciudad Juarez.
Leads the production activities of the Business Unit to deliver products that meet quality specifications and achieve or exceed service levels and cost targets, while ensuring that employees follow the required procedures and comply with the applicable regulations and company policies.
- Reviews production schedules and coordinates manufacturing resources to ensure on-time delivery of products and components, while ensuring compliance with Quality System requirements.
- Ensure to comply with Quality Metrics (i.e. Non-Conformance, CAPA, Audit observations Timeliness Metric)
- Interacts and collaborates with other functional departments to resolve constraints that may stop or delay production, including material, personnel, equipment, and process issues.
- Responsible for budget planning and expense controls applicable to the production area to meet or exceed the financial targets of the business unit,
- Identifies and coordinates cost improvement projects including labor productivity, floor space utilization, inventory optimization and defect reduction, utilizing Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools.
- Coordinates the investigation and implementation of preventive and corrective actions that result from production non-conformances, audit observations, CAPA and others.
- Provides support for the timely and effective introduction of new products and the transfer of existing processes to the Business Unit.
- Develops and maintains department metrics to monitor performance and coordinates actions to drive improvements.
- Manages employees’ development and maintains accurate and timely training records.
- Recognizes and rewards team work and good performance.
- Identifies assists and resolves labor issues in coordination with the Human Resources department.
- Knowledge of information systems including but not limited to JDE, Process Change Managementand Quality Compliance Systems.
- Comply with the Quality Procedures, Laws and regulations that apply and comply with our company regulations whether local, state and federal as well as procedures, and environmental health and safety policies.
- Support audit and compliance readiness.
- Comply with the performance and development plan (5 conversations)
- 8+ years of experience in similar fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering or Business
- Administration minimum required
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Knowledge of Quality System requirements, such as ISO and QSR.
- Ability to identify opportunities and implement World Class manufacturing practices, including Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and JJOS concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish at different organizational levels.
- Knowledge of Operations Management, including resource and capacity planning as well as project management.
- Knowledge of financial concepts applicable to manufacturing, including budgeting and cost controls.
- Leadership skills.
- Good team work and collaboration skills.
- JJOS/JJPS concept knowledge desired.
- GB/BB Certification in Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma is preferred