This role is responsible for
1. As Marketing Supervisor General (MSG), ensuring quality and safety of the company’s marketed
products in compliance with local regulations applied to MAHs in collaboration with Quality
Assurance Manager (Hinseki) and Safety Control Manager (Anseki).
2. Communicate the issue and risk related to product quality, safety, and efficacy, etc. with several stakeholders including Sr. Management.
3. As a member of the Commercial Quality Leadership Team, leading and joining Commercial Quality Activities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
As Marketing Supervisor General
1. Conduct the duties specified in GQP and GVP ordinance.
2. Facilitate regular and ad-hoc MAH 3 managers meetings.
3. Report to/communicate with Responsible Officers and other internal stakeholders such as Head of Business Unit and Head of Supply Chain in a timely manner when an issue/concern is raised.
4. Report to/communicate with Health Authorities on quality and safety issues and maintain a good relationship with them.
5. Join and Lead CQ activities, projects, etc. directed by Commercial Quality Head
As a Leader
1. Lead proactive talent development to meet current employment opportunities and the value of a diverse workforce with an innovative idea
2. Support and guide the team to achieve their goals and objectives.
3. Collaborate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders, such as the local Health Authorities, Hinseki, Anseki, the manufacturing plant, the logistic department, and any other functions responsible for quality, safety, and compliance of business.
4. Support operations of CQ and works of CQ members
- Pharmacist license in Japan
- Other requirement from Japanese regulations for Marketing Supervisor General
- Good communication skill
- Quality Background
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of laws/regulations and practical operations concerning the duties of manufacturing control, quality control, and post-marketing safety control.
- Comprehensive understanding and appropriate judgment regarding pharmaceutical regulations, product characteristics, and business processes from procurement of raw materials to shipment of products to the market, manufacturing methods and management, quality control operations, and safety assurance operations.
- Innovative spirit, leadership skills, and complex project management skills
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in Japanese (Native), and in English (Business level or above).
- Ability to think strategically, lead through change and build teams
Core competencies required for this role:
- Leadership in challenging the status quo and how things have always been done
- Leadership and motivation with high personal integrity and application of J&J Credo Values in daily operations
- Leadership experience leading projects, programs, or other global initiatives
- Can show his/her agility even in a new work area.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Japan strongly recommends prospective employees to complete the COVID-19 vaccination before or as soon as after joining our company to prevent the spread of infection among our employees and people around them as well as our customers and the community we serve, and to ensure our responsibilities are sustainably fulfilled as a healthcare company (except for those who cannot vaccinated with underlying medical conditions and other circumstances).