Marketing Manager Vision CARE Poland & Baltics
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Marketing Manager Vision CARE Poland & Baltics located in Warsaw, Poland.
JnJ Vision Portfolio Management
- The leadership of Poland & Baltics marketing team in the omnichannel marketing strategy and implementation of the plan for the Medical Devices Division, Vision Care (contact lenses and consumer eye health portfolio) to customers (optician stores), eye-care consumers and HCPs (optometrists, ophthalmologists),
- Management of the overall portfolio, multichannel marketing plans, new product launches, advertising, messaging, PR.
Customer Insights, Big data, and Data-driven Marketing Strategy
- Building the big data strategy for Poland & Baltics (Twoje Acuvue App development),
- Manage interactions between different data sources and cross-channel partners to develop and execute on optimization strategies to ultimately drive category growth
- Building the big data strategy for Poland & Baltics (Twoje Acuvue App development)
- Deep dive analysis of consumer journey, available consumer researches and studies
Multichannel Customer Experience Management
- Create, design, and execute campaigns leveraging a variety of different channels (online, mobile, offline) to build ACUVUE® Multichannel Customer Experience through greater connectivity with consumers and customers throughout the marketing funnels and across channels,
- Understand and identify program-level incrementality and ROI and optimize campaigns accordingly,
- Optimize and increase capture rate both in-store and digitally/online through digital marketing, CRM, e-commerce, e-trade, loyalty programs, and data capture strategies,
- Tracking effectiveness of omnichannel marketing campaigns.
Experience and Skills:
· Master degree
· Min. 5 years of experience in marketing, omnichannel marketing, preferably in pharma / medical device industry
· Fluency in Polish – must; Fluency in English
· Proven experience in digital and e-commerce role with understanding of consumer behavior;
· Proven experience of a sales environment with the ability to proactively sell to an online audience;
· Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines;
· Interest in technology and evolution of the websites and mobile apps;
· Problem solving ability;
· Strong cross-function collaboration skills
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Broad variety of employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.