We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, Health Care Compliance to join the Health Care Compliance Global Operations, within the Compliance Technology & Integrations (CTI) team.
You will report directly to the Manager, Global Operations, CTI (APAC) and will have responsibility for partnering with fellow Global Operations team members, Third Party Ethics and Compliance (TPEC) and Health Care Compliance Specialists and Officers. Collaboration with sector Corporate Business Technology (CBT) and Business Unit Information Technology (BUIT) partners is vital to implement plans for global or regional HCC innovative solutions to support key HCC processes such as third party intermediary due diligence, risk assessment and management, monitoring, transaction management, transparency reporting, and HCC document management.
- Provides input into the design, implementation, and maintenance of compliance related solutions to support the ASPAC region and, in certain instances, on a global scale. This includes solutions that support HCC activities and approvals, ensuring adequate documentation to meet compliance obligations and reporting requirements.
- Analyzes problems with root cause analysis, requirements, opportunities, and challenges across HCC-relevant processes and systems, using an understanding of associated compliance risks and underlying business drivers
- Partners with Health Care Compliance team members, as appropriate, to ensure that systems and related processes meet policies, guidance, and regulatory requirements
- Partner with other functional areas such as: Global Data Enablement (GDE), Data Science (DS) TPEC, CBT, BUIT, Global Assessment and Consulting Services (GACS), Global Transparency Reporting (GTR), Global Policy, Training and Communication (GPTC), Privacy, etc. on tactical execution, and implementation of technology and data initiatives within ASPAC and, in certain instances, on a global scale
- Execution of day to day business compliance results through implementation of the CTI strategy, across sectors, working closely with Health Care Compliance Specialists and Operating Company employees
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience required
Required knowledge/skills and abilities
- SQL and relational database
- Demonstrated quantitative analytical skills
- Experience collecting and assessing User Requirements, for new and decommissioning systems
- Experience working with, implementing, and maintaining systems
- Experience being the first line of support for a regional or global system
- Ability to partner with technology teams
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with a high-degree of ambiguity
- Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously is required
- Proven ability to deliver projects according to waterfall and agile process methodologies
- Experience building reports, dashboards, and presentations to highlight key metrics to partners in different functions and levels required
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentations skills
- Very organized with strong attention to detail
This position is open to be based anywhere in Asia Pacific, ideally in Singapore.
Relocation support is not available.