Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
SPECIALIST GS RISK & COMPLIANCE WITH RUSSIAN
Contract: full time, permanent contract
The Risk & Compliance Analyst will perform Third party due diligence, Sanction screening process and Anti-money laundering due diligence process as part of the Third-party risk management program. This role will support the daily operational activities of the Risk and Compliance team focusing on Third party risk. The analyst will also participate on ad hoc compliance projects and maintain procedures and controls to mitigate compliance risk. The preferred location for this position is Prague. This position will report into the Risk & Compliance Manager.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Perform Sanction screening and Risk assessment for new and existing suppliers
- Daily review of alerts in sanction screening tool
- Support daily Master data process for vendor creation and changes for high-risk countries
- Support daily Payment process for high-risk countries
- Perform supplier master data cleansing activities
- Perform due diligence process for Third parties prior to their activation in the Master Data & existing Third parties following a risk-based approach
- Perform data quality validations and databases reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Identify enhancement opportunities to innovate or automate processes
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Management, Business administration, Audit, Risk, Law, etc.
- 2+ years required years of related experience
- Driven, detail-oriented individual
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to adopt learning regulatory requirements
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and flexible – willing to take on whatever project comes your way.
- Ability to work in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools i.e. Excel, Power Point, Word
- Fluent English and Russian written and spoken
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!