Responsible for FP&A, business partnering, and compliance related activities for China and India MedTech Deliver, including but not limited to the following:
- Leading financial planning, reporting and analysis for MedTech Deliver (including Strategic Plan, Business Plan, Financial Updates, Quarterly Reporting, and ad hoc analysis).
- Support compliance and financial reporting activities in collaboration with stakeholders (Commercial Finance, GS, Deliver operation).
- Support APAC SC Deliver Finance Lead to drive standardization and enhance transparency of Deliver managed COGS and distribution cost (SG&A) performance, as well as to support upcoming SigniFi & Transcend project deployment.
- Partner with markets MedTech Deliver leadership teams in tracking and reporting capital investments, building business cases for strategic initiatives, and validating corresponding CIPs (cost improvement projects).
- Business partnering scope may evolve, subject to the newly evolving set up of APAC MedTech supply chain / Deliver business structure.
- 10+ years of overall finance experience. Preferably with financial analysis, financial planning & analysis (FP&A), and/or end-to-end supply chain finance experience; business finance experience
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Professional certification (e.g. MBA, ACCA/CA/CPA/CMA) is preferred
- Strong business acumen and outstanding analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation), and can work independently
- Supply Chain and network knowledge preferred.
- Experience in using SAP/TM1/Anaplan applications preferred.
- Team player with good communication skills and able to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Positive attitude towards change and willing to contribute in other financial domains and processes in a rapidly growing and changing environment.