Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems is recruiting for Sr. Analyst, Distribution Systems role located in Mooresville, Indiana.
Remote candidates will not be considered for this position.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to provide an outstanding customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution, and transportation. In addition, Deliver coordinates critical business enablers, including how we capture and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety, and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
The Distribution Systems Sr. Analyst will add value to the team by partnering with site personnel to identify and lead Warehouse Management Systems and Operational Improvements within the MD DC Mooresville site. This Distribution Center is a newly built state of the art facility equipped with advanced technologies. Opportunities exist to gain additional skillsets working with new technologies such as the AutoStore, and Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS). The ideal candidate would have a knack for learning, sense of curiosity, collaborative in nature and a positive attitude.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Managing WMS & WCS projects and supporting other distribution systems projects/initiatives while following the Agile & SDLC systems methodology.
- Business case development, concept, and feasibility assessments.
- Project planning, system and process design, key milestone tracking, and providing project status updates to the distribution management team.
- Supporting user acceptance testing and end user training.
- Managing the MD DC Mooresville WMS & WCS distribution systems issues/enhancements list and driving issue resolution.
- Manage SOx Compliance related tasks, working across several stakeholder groups
- Own User Access Management provision process working with all involved parties
- Benchmarking and evaluating logistics processes and technology solutions and improvements.
- BS/BA degree is Required.
- Concentration in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Computer Science preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of related Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Information Technology experience is preferred
- Experience in a regulated environment or Health care industry is preferred.
- Experience with configuration and execution in a warehouse management application and proficiency with Microsoft applications is preferred.
- Experience with SAP, material handling equipment, and warehouse control applications are preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Experience with FPX methodology, LEAN thinking and Process Excellence preferred.
- PowerBI and other Analytical tools or skillsets preferred
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
Employees and/or eligible dependents may be eligible to participate in the following Company sponsored employee benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, business accident insurance, and group legal insurance.
Employees may be eligible to participate in the Company’s consolidated retirement plan (pension) and savings plan (401(k)).
This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s long-term incentive program.
Employees are eligible for the following time off benefits:
- Vacation – up to 120 hours per calendar year
- Sick time - up to 40 hours per calendar year; for employees who reside in the State of Washington – up to 56 hours per calendar year
- Holiday pay, including Floating Holidays – up to 13 days per calendar year
- Work, Personal and Family Time - up to 40 hours per calendar year
Additional information can be found through the link below.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.