Are you having a first experience in SFDC (Health Cloud), and interested to learn how it enables personalized treatment? Janssen is recruiting a Cell Therapy SFDC IT Analyst , located in Europe.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. At Janssen, we collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Cell Therapy SFDC IT Analyst will be responsible for translating the business needs and requirements into design specifications and user stories for the SFDC Health Cloud instance of the regional EMEA Cell Therapy digital platform. The analyst will provide an optimal solution design and will follow-up on the delivery within the squad.
Janssen’s Cell Therapy digital platform is combining multiple off-the-shelf and custom-built solutions to create and operationalize a reliable and streamlined commercial experience for our customers across the patient & cell journey. The platform will be rolled out throughout Europe and needs to support compliance to various requirements and different delivery models.
This position will reside in the Janssen EMEA Business Technology team. This team is responsible for shaping, delivering, and supporting the business applications for the Janssen organization in EMEA.
- Understand user needs and translate them into detailed requirements for the SFDC Health Cloud solution squad
- Build use cases, write, manage, and clarify user stories, visualization, and process flows. Drive and improve user experience.
- Communicate and follow-up the user stories with the developers and testers
- Support the creation of test scripts and participate in User Acceptance Testing as needed
- Maintain a deep understanding of the business demand to ensure that the squad’s backlog priorities are aligned with business
- Manage dependencies with relevant squads
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, ensure SDLC documentation, system configuration and compliance activities are up to date as required
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in the world of technology
Experience and Skills:
- SFDC experience is required. Knowledge of SFDC Health Cloud is an asset.
- Hands on understanding of design principles (user interface and business process mapping)
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration in cross-functional teams
- End-to-end thinking and curiosity about the big picture
- Passionate to stay up to date with current trends, best practices and new technologies
- Knowledge of system integration technologies (especially API)
- Experience in Life sciences or another regulated industry
- Knowledge of Cell and/or Gene Therapy technologies is a nice-to-have
- Strong communicator in English (written and spoken)
- Up to 20% travel
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!