Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Inventory Supply Chain Finance for CERENOVUS Neurovascular in Irvine, California!
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.6 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people, who help deliver products that touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The CSS Supply Chain Finance organization provides business leadership to the fastest growing franchise of Johnson & Johnson’s Hospital Medical Device (HMD) sector. You will be supporting Cerenovus’ Neuro Vascular Business mainly responsible for leading, coordinating finance & accounting transactions and controls related to Inventory (Field, Warehouse and Consignment); Around Gross Inventory $55MM with $12MM in reserves, and other supply chain activities within CNV.
- Reconciliation of Inventory ledgers by comparison of real stock (Perpetual) with General Ledger, determine discrepancies & resolve them with identified stakeholders (IT, Customer Service, Warehouse, Regional and WW planning, commercial and local finance)
- Analysis and reconciliation of key Balance Sheet or P&L accounts in support of monthly financial close. Including Gross Inventory, reserves (SLOB), FAA and PII among other accounts.
- Monthly Preparation & communication of data for final Inventory statements, reports & reserves
- Support main partners in preparation & calculation of main Inventory reserves (E&O) with P&L impact
- Provide financial support and analysis to business partners. i.e BvAs
- Ensure SOX compliance tracking compliance to testing and proactively ensuring deadlines are met and performing SOX testing for identified areas
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related business
- Any advanced degrees or certifications such as MBA, Master's, CPA, CMA, etc. is preferred.
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Corporate Finance is required.
- Demonstrated experience handling ambiguity and willing to make decisions in situations with limited information or guidance.
- Facilitate collaboration and change by building and maintaining trusted partnerships within a matrixed environment, and across multiple levels in both business and finance is required
- Developed strength in using data and creating analytics that finds opportunities and add new value is required.
- Enabling compliance with local government, legislations, company regulations, accounting/finance policies and procedures (ex. Sarbanes-Oxley), including accurate documentation, reporting and other compliance requirements is required.
- Proficient with MS Office Suites, PowerBi, Tableau and similar systems is required.
- Prior Supply Chain Finance and/or cost accounting/ financial operations experience is preferred.
- JDE and/or SAP experience is preferred.
- This position to be based in Irvine, CA
- This role may require up to 10% travel (domestic/international)
The base pay range for this position is $73,000 - $117,300.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .