Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: full-time, fixed-term contract
The main aim of this role is to provide consistent HR administrative and advisory work practices in Poland from Hire to Retire. Using the Workday system and associated end to end processes. Consider regular review of systems and processes for maximum efficiency and attainment of service levels. Share knowledge to achieve best practice and resolve administrative issues quickly and effectively.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Ensure the Workday and other HR systems are up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Assist the payroll department by providing relevant payroll reports
- Respond to all internal and external HR inquiries
- Support to BUHRs in HR processes
- Liaise with external partners, like benefits vendors and ensure legal compliance
- Provide quick training for HR processes and policies as appropriate
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of local labor law,
- Very good level of English, native Polish
- Hand on experience with HR software; ideally Workday,
- Experience in working as a HR Administrator or on similar position- min. 3 years,
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important tasks,
- Attitude for use of technology and understands that there is always a rational reason for errors,
- Teamwork skills,
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills,
- Attention to detail; compliance and audit orientation.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!