At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Overview As a Software intern you will be working with the Software Applications Backend team, helping to develop the infrastructure software that controls a real-time robotics system. These are the applications that empower the clinical staff to safely and effectively interact with the Auris robotic system.
You will be interacting closely with Clinical and System Engineering to test and develop clinical and user requirements. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is interested in revolutionizing the world of medical robotics.
- Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with software and other engineers (clinical, systems, mechanical, electrical) as part of a focused cross-functional team developing software for medical robotic applications.
- Develop software prototypes in C++ and test on the robotic system. Participate in design discussions and code reviews.
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience BS/MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering student or equivalent
- Understanding of C++ Programming
- Understanding of object oriented programming
- Desired Experience Knowledge of real-time software applications and RTOS.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.