Are you curious, interested in financial markets, result-driven?
Do you enjoy problem solving and love working with people from all over the world?
Then J&J treasury can be the ideal opportunity for your career!
Currently, we are looking for an employee (m/w) to join our Treasury team:
Senior Treasury Analyst, Risk Control & Compliance
Johnson & Johnson, one of the world’s largest, most innovative healthcare companies, has a strong presence of its treasury finance organization based in Belgium (Beerse, near Antwerp). Johnson & Johnson’s products span a variety of sectors, including Pharmaceutical (Janssen), Consumer Goods and Medical Devices. Working for Treasury gives you the unique opportunity to gain insight into both the corporate and the banking environment. Johnson & Johnson is a global company in which you will work with people from all over the world on a daily basis, which will give you the opportunity to expand your global mindset. This open culture will provide a steep but challenging learning curve for an enthusiastic new joiner.
Our team - The Treasury Risk, Control and Compliance Team (RCC)
The RCC team Is a key player and shares responsibilities in the operational excellence of Treasury. It is related to all treasury processes and projects, including:
- Verifying, authorizing, and settling financial transactions
- Maintaining the user access to all Treasury applications
- Business partnering across the international treasury organization
- Identifying continuous improvements and challenging the status quo
- Supporting global cash visibility for all affiliates in the different regions (EMEA, ASPAC, US, LATAM)
- Financial reporting, by collecting and validating data from other teams and regions
- Act as key stakeholder in Treasury projects
- Providing process and system expertise in relation to the execution of complex transactions and settlements worldwide (i.e. acquisitions)
You will be business partnering with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis, including:
- External banks
- J&J affiliates worldwide
- External and internal audit
- Currency exposure, investments, accounting and cash management teams
What do you need to be successful in this function?
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economics (Master of Applied Economics, Commercial Engineer, MBA …) or equivalent.
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant finance or treasury experience
- You are a team player and have a global mindset.
- You have attention to detail and analytical thinking while keeping the big picture as well.
- You can handle own workload and set priorities
- You can influence/impact decisions, challenge status quo, collaborate and build trust amongst direct team, treasury colleagues and senior leadership
- You have strong framing & communication skills
- You are eager to learn, highly motivated, stress resistant and can adapt to change.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and about moving on issues and questions towards resolution.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
What is in it for you?
- A challenging and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments
- Connecting to other J&J organizations and networking on corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
o Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
o Meal vouchers, Hospitalization insurance, Pension fund
- Healthy and active work environment. (sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace)
This job is based in Beerse, Belgium. Relocation might be considered.
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- Isabel Schoenmaekers – Sr Manager Treasury Risk, Control & Compliance
- Valerie Lagrange – GTSC Director
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!