Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Quality Control (QC) Projects Lead (CAR-T)!
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and Legend Biotech USA Inc., have entered into a global, strategic collaboration to develop, manufacture, and commercialize a chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy. This innovative strategic partnership is designed to combine the strengths and expertise of two companies to advance the promise of an immunotherapy CAR-T platform and investigational treatment.
Are you interested in joining a team that is positively impacting patients' lives by ensuring high quality in our cell therapy products? Apply today for this exciting opportunity to be part of the #CAR-T team!
The QC Projects Lead will work directly with the Quality Control Excellence Manager, organizing and connecting with stakeholders on QC projects, change controls and method transfers. Striving for full implementation of the project, you will have a high interaction with all sectors of the QC CAR-T organization both internal and external.
- Support the Quality Control capital projects, change controls, and method transfers.
- Assist defining the project-scope, budget, and timelines.
- Drive project teams to achieve the Final Project Objectives.
- Connect with sponsors & stakeholders on project progress.
- Apply Flawless Project eXecution (FPX, J&J standard processes for project management) and continuously improve the project management process and methods.
- Support the Quality Control Management Team to further organize and drive projects, changes, and method transfers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s or equivalent University degree required
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Managing projects in a quality environment
- Change Management experience, with demonstrated experience successfully implementing change
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal relation skills
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Experience in Cell and Gene therapy
- FPX or equivalent Project Management certifications
- Change management certification
- Requires ability and flexibility to provide occasional support on the weekends or other shifts if needed
- Requires up to 5% of domestic travel
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $73,000 to $117,300.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .