Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Lead-Privacy Chapter Lead / Product Analyst, CBT EMEA – based in EMEA (preferred location Belgium) within the Corporate Business Technology (CBT) EMEA group. At CBT, we power J&J employees with technology to shape the future of healthcare. While serving as strategic problem solvers and innovators, we collaborate as trusted allies with leaders and partners across corporate functions, sectors, and regions to align business strategies with technology solutions to drive outcomes that matter.
Through Professional Services and end-to-end product management, we deliver exceptional user experiences. We simplify, strengthen, and automate the technologies that employees use to get their jobs done. In CBT, we know we’ve done our job when we deliver as ONE DIVERSE & UNITED TEAM across the corporate functions of Human Resources, Finance, Global Services, Procurement, Legal, Health Care Compliance, Privacy, Corporate Affairs, Engineering & Property Services and Global Security.
Do you seek to tackle big, sophisticated, ambiguous problems? As digital leaders, we shape J&J to lead in digital technology – savvy and capable of fulfilling its promise. The technology we deliver fuels J&J as we strive to change the trajectory of health for humanity! This CBT lead will be responsible for the strategy, product and platform management and capability execution in support of Privacy Corporate business partners regionally.
Reporting to the Technical Product Owner HCC, Legal & Privacy EMEA, the Privacy Chapter Lead/Product Analyst will work with business and technology partners to identify business priorities and product needs, lead cross-functional teams to drive solutions, and conduct experiments and prove value cases. Critical responsibilities will include shaping and running product roadmaps; seeking, understanding, and applying industry trends aligned to customer demands and global and regional strategies; and driving new solutions from experimentation through delivery and support. This role will actively engage functional leaders and will drive technology as an enabler of digitization for the corporate functions and domains.
There are constantly new Privacy regulations and revisions issued by governments. As a company, J&J must be compliant in the markets we operate in. This role will closely partner with the Privacy organization to identify and drive the implementation of technology-related requirements for these regulations.
If you have previous experience in leading small agile delivery teams, passionate for inspiring change and dedicated to improving employee’s lives, we encourage you to apply today.
- End-to-end technology ownership of the implementation initiatives for new Privacy regulations.
- Apply strong presentation, influencing and coordination skills.
- Strong Collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams and technology areas (Asset Owners, Sector BT DRI’s, Privacy).
- Apply innovative thinking to further streamline and mature the implementation process of Privacy requirements.
- Further development of Privacy as a Chapter providing services across JJT in the region
- Create consistency in our practices, develop processes and supporting tools and build out a community of practice.
- Identify and develop business requirements in close collaboration with Privacy business partners and translate into user stories for implementation across JJT.
- Connect with the Sector BT DRI’s to drive and track the System Remediation across all assets in scope.
- Liaise with the global OneTrust squad to coordinate the implementation of Enabling Technology as part of the Privacy initiatives using OneTrust as the standard product for Cookie Management and handling DSAR requests.
- Raise risks/issues in a timely fashion and work with the other leaders to mitigate hurdles.
- Engage local, regional and global SMEs and other partners as and when needed.
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously using strong time management and prioritization skills.
- 2+ years preferred of confirmed experience in leading technical and / or Enterprise programs and associated team.
- Effective manager of people and strong team-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a matrix environment and influence adoption of new thinking.
- Explicit affinity and/or experience with Compliance areas (e.g., Privacy).
- Outstanding communication & coordination/tracking skills.
- Excellent learning agility to navigate through the technology-impacting aspects of Privacy regulations.
- Self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment.
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking and collaboration skills.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree with focus on computer science, business administration or related field.
- 5-10 % business travel expected.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.