The Analyst, Global Finance Master Data, is responsible for service delivery of specific Global Finance Master Data process functions serviced by GS Finance-Manila in J&J.
- Perform day to day operations of Financial Master Data team which includes maintenance of GL Accounts, Profit Center, Cost Center, Internal Order and Exchange Rate in line with Global DTP and defined standards
- Proactively identify, rectify and follow-up errors and causes of errors.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and quality of work and service by Finance Master Data team through regular review, checks and approval.
- Resolve complex or critical process issues which go beyond Finance Master Data team member’s capabilities.
- Handle risks through mitigation.
- Ensure that documentations are complete and up-to-date.
- Initiate, monitor and review systems’ accesses of the team. Identified gaps are to be
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities – ensure staff are available as required.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
- Candidates must have at least a university degree in finance or any related field or equivalent
Experience and Skills
- At least 1-2 years experience in the ATR or Finance Master Data function
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read, understand and verbally exchange information and compose written material for business purposes in English
- Ability to express ideas and information in an organized and logical manner
- Quantitative and analytical skills for problem solving and issue /risk mitigation
- Innovates and takes part in continuous improvement•Strong knowledge of finance and accounting principles and processes
- Strong knowledge of concepts, principles and procedures for ATR process and most specific focus on the MRCs/function in scope
- Ability to identify areas of improvement to work effectiveness and efficiency, and drive necessary action to completion
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Finance Master Data knowledge and experience is helpful
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.