Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst, Global Transfer Pricing will be engaged to support Enterprise-wide results including global TP documentation, benchmarking analysis, TP audit support, APAs, and TP planning. This is a highly technical environment involving frequent contact with tax and non-tax personnel from affiliates around the world and outside advisors. To be successful, this role requires a problem solver who is open to learning and embracing new technology and ways of thinking.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Support the global local file initiative outlined in OECD BEPS Action 13.
- Collaborate with Affiliates to prepare OECD transfer pricing reports contemporaneous to the local tax return.
- Analyze comparable benchmarking sets.
- Assist with the development and implementation of automation tools to further streamline the documentation processes.
- Assist with audit inquiries for TP audits in EMEA, ASPAC and LATAM. Validate data, write responses, and research technical issues.
- Support APAs and other transfer pricing related projects on an ad hoc basis, as needed.
- Assist with the development and analysis of transfer pricing models.
- Support Master File preparation and related analytics as required by OECD BEPS initiative.
- Drive efficiencies through using technology to automate processes.
- Provide support to corporate finance, treasury and other non-tax personnel to enable business and financial decisions to be made and implemented aligned with TP policies.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience (in tax, accounting, finance, or transfer pricing) is required, with strong research, writing and analytical skills.
- A CPA (or equivalent) is desirable.
- Transfer pricing experience is preferable but not required.
- Excellent business partnering and interpersonal skills, specifically the ability to effectively communicate highly technical matters in clear simple language to business partners is required.
- Proactive individual with strong influencing and collaboration skills is required.
- Ability to learn new technology tools and internalize findings to adapt them for use in the Transfer Pricing team setting is desirable.
- This position will be based in EMEA
- This position may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability!