About Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s most significant healthcare challenges. For decades, we have pioneered world-changing, mind-opening solutions, always putting people first and remaining true to Our Credo. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here.
About Johnson & Johnson ONE Greece
Holding an impactful presence in Greece, J&J Consumer Health helps people live healthy, vibrant lives by offering a wide range of products for over-the-counter and women’s health, baby care, oral care and skin health care, feature brands trusted by consumers and healthcare professionals.
The successful candidate, among others, is responsible for the creation and implementation of a monthly rolling forecast, considering demand and supply constraints ensuring appropriate, timely and continuous availability of products in order to achieve business plan objectives. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecasts starting from the regional statistical forecast. The job holder is accountable for the customer demand forecast which incorporates current and accurate market information that allows the company to correctly predict customer demand and provide its supply chain with the appropriate information to plan how to meet that customer demand
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The main tasks & responsibilities YOU will have in this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze current and historical shipment trends, distribution changes, POS data, and trade inventory levels to appropriately develop a SKU-level forecast in SAP reflecting market intelligence into it
- Leverage statistical forecast modeling to develop forecast baselines, and use the statistical model as the primarily forecast driver where appropriate
- Responsible for facilitating the local Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process to align on one operational SKU-level forecast across functions
- Understand and highlight key change items that are driving gap vs. the Latest Estimate Business Plan/Financial Targets and make appropriate recommendations to close the gap
- Partner with Display Project Planners to plan for display activity, adding in both placeholder/dependent demand requirements and decrementing base demand accordingly
- Responsible for ensuring forecast is splitting appropriately across weekly buckets / locations via proportional factors in SAP
- Proactively communicate pertinent demand information to supply planners, particularly items that require supply plan changes within lead-time
- Leadership and/or support of new product forecasting process in cooperation with local commercial teams
- Monitor actual monthly sales and adjust demand models as appropriate while supervising critical metrics (such as MAPE, BIAS, OTIF, Demand Completeness)
- Project management and active participation in ad-hoc projects
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar field while courses in Planning or Forecasting will be considered as extra assets
- 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience in Supply Chain
- Previous proven S&OP/ planning working experience
- Strong SAP knowledge (APO module) and MS Office advanced expertise
- Fluency in English is required while fluency in Greek is a plus
- Computer literacy
Proficiencies and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Ability to establish and maintain open relationships within and outside the Organization
- Good communication skills in both Greek and English and team oriented
- Ability to handle multiple task within strict timeframes by organizing and prioritizing requests
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why in Greece we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything—including YOU. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.