Johnson & Johnson – Consumer Health
Regional Supply Chain Cost Controlling Lead Analyst
Based: Pinewood, Wokingham (Hybrid) or can be based out of our sites in Italty, France or Sweden
Who We Are!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “ You Belong”!
About Consumer Health
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
The EMEA Supply Chain Cost Controlling Lead Analyst will provide critical financial leadership and analysis to the regional Quality and other regional functions and their leadership teams. S/he will work with business partners to challenge assumptions, build models, review financial outputs with management, and influence decision making aligned with the Global Supply Chain strategic visions. The position will be critical in idea generation and shaping cost improvement initiatives across the region. The EMEA Supply Chain Cost Controlling Lead Analyst will play a key role in linking strategic global projects to the sites operational model in order to maximize the financial value. S/he will perform ad hoc financial analysis of costs, support long-range financial planning, quarterly reporting and collaborate with plant finance regarding functions to align to their strategies.
As a member of the Regional leadership teams he/she will play a critical role in developing the annual Business Plan and completing necessary forecast updates (JU,NU, etc.) with business partners ensuring the reliability of the information and its timely submission, contribute to the setting and implementation of the general strategy and master plan, analyze and communicate actual performance drivers and metrics as well as provide financial support to business cases to enable decision making with focus on value creation. In the Regional Quality organization, the scope will include assuming responsibility for the local Quality organizations in the plants and a close collaboration with the plant finance teams.
This role will also support various business facing tasks that include but are not limited to providing key inputs on capital investment, support of any SOX/Compliance requirements, ad hoc manufacturing volume analysis, and explanation of site spend cost drivers.
Within the various regional functions, this role will identify and implement opportunities to enhance financial analytics, drive ZBB governance, strengthen finance team capabilities and business partner support, support regional cost center BvA’s, regional budget development and management of the regional Capex.
Flexible location: opportunity to work from the office in Italy, France or Sweden.
- Decision Support: Provide financial support to business cases for investment decisions and cost savings opportunities and actively contribute to strategy plan.
- Performance analytics and reporting: Review and communicate performance drivers, metrics, risks and opportunities and associated action plans, present results to leadership teams.
- Planning and Forecasting: Work with business partners to challenge assumptions, build models, review financial outputs with management, and influence decision making.
- Audit and Compliance: oversite of internal controls for both US/SOX and local statutory requirements, support internal/external audits.
- Support continuous improvements and best practices for financial processes/analytics, cost transparency/ performance drivers and other ad hoc analyses/projects.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in Accounting/Finance) and professional accounting qualification preferred (Masters in Accounting/CA/CPA/CIMA etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Progressive finance experience preferably Supply Chain Finance
- Strong collaboration and demonstrated business partnering with the ability to influence
- High conceptual and analytical competence.
- Experienced professional with strong communication skills who is able to interact with senior management is required
- Ability to zoom in and out - big picture strategic thinking to challenge status quo, as well as process-oriented tactical plans to execute
- Key problem-solving skills in developing communication strategies and actions
- SAP ERP and advance skills in MS Office, knowledge in Business Intelligence systems as an advantage.
- Autonomous working attitude with high motivation.
- Travel up to 15%
- Health Care Industry Experience
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.