Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Finance Manager supporting Med Tech Supply Chain Investments. The location is open to any Med Tech location in North America. Remote work options in the United States may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Directly oversee a team of 2+ Senior Analysts and influence many Finance teams throughout the globe to comply to timelines and accounting requirements
- Consolidation, analysis and reporting for Strategic Investments across the Med Tech Supply Chain including Expense, capex, savings and headcount
- Quarter End close responsibilities (actual result reviews and corporate submissions)
- Ensure all accounting and reporting procedures align with SOX and internal control and compliance guidelines
- Raise any accounting/compliance questions to appropriate teams in a clear manner to drive proper decisions and execution
- Support for the Program Team through forecast cycles (i.e. BP, JU, NU, Latest Thinking)- creation, consolidation, maintenance, and presentation of budgets
- A bachelor’s degree is required (preferred major in Accounting/Finance); CPA, CMA, MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of accounting, audit, finance or business-related experience is required
- Business leader, ability for decision making in an ambiguous environment, handle multiple projects and activities at a time, work with virtual/global teams at varying levels of the organization, and capacity to make judgment calls on special situations
- Cost accounting experience would be advantageous
- Savvy with finance systems through understanding of how finance processes are reflected in the respective systems
- Consistent track record of influencing/leading peers and business partners and interacting with Sr. Management is required
- Excellent in analytical work, communication and business partnering skills in a multi-functional organization
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to recommend and implement improvements in execution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools and have an intermediate to advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
The base pay range for this position is $93,000- $159,850
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com