The position partners closely with business leaders and Head of HR, Consumer Health to provide HR leadership in the areas of talent management, leadership development, coaching, organization design and culture creation to drive sustainable business growth in the market and to build highly capable leaders.
- Trusted Partner: You will build strong relationships with business leaders, ensuring deep connection with and knowledge about the business and operating environment and be a strategic talent partner. Additionally, you will partner with HR team members in the Specialist Groups (including Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Global Health Services) to deliver plans that support the business and our employees.
- Talent Mindset: You will coach, inspire and execute on people strategies to ensure a healthy and diverse pipeline of talent for the future. We are passionate about purpose-driven development for our people. Where aligned to the talent strategy, you will partner with business leaders and the talent acquisition team on hiring of critical roles to ensure pipeline health remains strong.
- Change Advocate: You will act with agility, putting consumers and customers at the heart of everything we do, empowering each other to prioritize activities with measurable outcomes, and acting as a servant leader to support our teams.
- Digital Advocate: You will advocate the use of technology, data and insights and a test-and-learn approach to drive the discussion, solve business problems and prepare the team for change. You will prepare HR dashboards, sharing data and relevant talent insights with the Leadership Team to drive meaningful talent and HR strategies.
- Capability Building: You will partner with the business on building key capabilities for the future (eg. Digital and e-Comm). Additionally, you will develop and execute our people leader capability building strategy that aligns with Asia Pacific and Global efforts.
- Culture Curation: You will develop and execute culture and employee engagement initiatives in partnership with the business to ensure employees are thriving and engaged.
- Preferred minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred area of study: Human Resources, Psychology, Business
- Preferred related industry experience: FMCG or Healthcare an advantage not essential. Large, Matrix, international experience highly valued
- Min 5 years professional experience required; min 2 years of HR or HR related experience preferred
- Some experience as HR business partner preferred
- Talent Management
- Capability & leadership development
- Culture curation & employee engagement
- Proven track record in building strong, trusting relationships, fostering a transparent environment, communicating difficult messages
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements, and other customary conditions and approvals.
Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.