The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Category Specialist, Vision Care
Location: Prague, CZ
As Category Specialist you will be responsible for coordination of the sales and marketing activities. Alignment with other company entities and internal compliance department. Suppliers and 3-rd part agencies coordination. Administrative support of the team (4 people).
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Accurate and on time reporting (all relevant sales and marketing data)
- Execution of relevant procedures within Health Care Compliance Process/Commercial Compliance Process
- Cooperation with sales team and customers on tailor made marketing activities – online/off-line
- Ideation, preparation, coordination and delivery of product materials and promotional activities:
- product & sales related materials (e.g., flashcards, sales aids, prof.ads)
- promotional activities and materials (online & offline) in cooperation with agencies
- presentation of results of campaigns and new activities during Sales Meetings
- Registration data processing and documentation according to agreed system
- Materials sent for approval to be in line with JJVC brand guidelines, legally correct, without mistakes and in good quality
- All materials approved via internal system according to the guidelines
- Organization of JJVC participation in local congresses and local events (incl. internal meetings)
- Fulfills other task/duties set by line manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University degree
- C1 English speaking & writing (6-month experience abroad during studies is a plus), Czech or Slovak language on native level
- Experience in Sales/ Trade Marketing / Marketing Assistant is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel
- Good organization skills
- Lust to learn and develop
- Collaborative mindset
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!