Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Institutional Cardiovascular Sales Representative in the Miami South, Florida territory.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in pain management, cardiovascular, and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com . We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales growth and outperform the competition.
The primary objective of the Senior Cardiovascular Institutional Sales Representative is to develop a significant market presence for J&J and to achieve sales business goals by creating strategy and conducting promotional activities that capitalize on local market conditions.
The successful incumbent will:
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of therapeutic conditions and treatment protocols.
- Serve as a valued resource to physicians by delivering information and providing access to J&J's significant resources.
Identify and partner with stakeholders who impact healthcare decision making at the local level, including healthcare providers, physician networks, hospitals, IDNs, and large employer groups.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry's current healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends to develop the territory's unique business opportunities.
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
At Johnson & Johnson we are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us throughout the world. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 or more years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, OR large account management experience OR recently transitioned from Active-Duty Military.
- Cardiovascular or thrombosis therapeutic area experience is preferred.
- Documented sales results, including examples of company awards, or participation in management development program are preferred.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary (some overnight and weekends are required).
- Qualified candidates must reside within the current geography or be willing to relocate to the current geography.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.